Default Sanger Super Jet?

Looking for any info on Sanger Super Jet boat? What differentiates
this model from other Sanger jet boats? The boat I'm considering is a
1978 18' Sanger Super Jet with a 454 Chevy and Berkeley pump. The price
is a bit higher compared to a few other jets I've looked at and
according to the seller is priced such due to it being a super jet and
the limited number that are available.

Thanks, Mark