frank1492

Default Hustler Prop Housings and Masterguard Hubs

I am considering getting a Hustler Prop Housing with
a Masterguard Hub from iboats.com, 15.25X15 for
my 1988 4.3L OMC Sterndrive.
This combo is considerably cheaper than any
OMC or Michigan combo.
Can anyone tell me if this is a good idea, and
if there is any major disadvantage to the hubs and
prop housings being separate as opposed to all in
one piece.
Thanks.
Frank
P.S. Will I notice much difference if I use 15.25X15
as opposed to 15.5X15?