woodworking-greg

Default mercury 900 outboard question

I replaced the wires on my mercury engine I believe it is an 1985 90 HP
2-stroke inline 6.
And when I was replacing the wires, well I came accross some new to me
connectors for
this marine engine. What was new to me was these screw head connectors for
the distributor cap,
and I replaced them. I had purchaced a bulk wire kit and custom fitted the
wires for my engine. Anyway when I got to replacing the wire for the coil I
was not able to remove that wire from the coil and decided not to try to
pull the wire out of the coil. Also I tried to unscrew it and it only turned
around and around. So I have new wires but the same wire for the coil.
Does anyone here comment if I did this correctly.

Age of Mercury outboard Sam General 6 March 11th 04 09:35 AM
FS: 2004 MERCURY 25 HP OUTBOARD in MA cohenandy Marketplace 0 March 1st 04 01:13 PM
FS: new 2004 25 HP Mercury outboard in Mass. cohenandy Marketplace 0 December 19th 03 06:08 PM
FS: 2002 Mercury 150XL Classic SW Outboard in DFW Texas WhyZeeGuy Marketplace 0 November 12th 03 04:40 PM
FS: Mercury 2002 125 Classic Outboard in DFW Texas WhyZeeGuy Marketplace 0 November 12th 03 04:39 PM