Michael Shaffer

Default DMV fees :(

All these fees just to get a custom 200lb trailer on the road.

$5 Custom trailer application form VSA 88
$10 titling fee
$35 sales and use tax
$10-$27.50 Registration fee based on weight
$52 Permanent plates
P. Fritz

"Michael Shaffer" wrote in message
All these fees just to get a custom 200lb trailer on the road.

$5 Custom trailer application form VSA 88
$10 titling fee
$35 sales and use tax
$10-$27.50 Registration fee based on weight
$52 Permanent plates

Michigan permanent trailer plates are $75. consider yourself lucky

P. Fritz wrote:
"Michael Shaffer" wrote in message
All these fees just to get a custom 200lb trailer on the road.

$5 Custom trailer application form VSA 88
$10 titling fee
$35 sales and use tax
$10-$27.50 Registration fee based on weight
$52 Permanent plates

Michigan permanent trailer plates are $75. consider yourself lucky

I consider myself lucky every day that I don't live in Michigan.

*JimH*

wrote in message
oups.com...

P. Fritz wrote:
"Michael Shaffer" wrote in message
All these fees just to get a custom 200lb trailer on the road.

$5 Custom trailer application form VSA 88
$10 titling fee
$35 sales and use tax
$10-$27.50 Registration fee based on weight
$52 Permanent plates

Michigan permanent trailer plates are $75. consider yourself lucky

I consider myself lucky every day that I don't live in Michigan.

So do the folks in Michigan.

P. Fritz

"*JimH*" wrote in message

wrote in message
oups.com...

P. Fritz wrote:
"Michael Shaffer" wrote in message
All these fees just to get a custom 200lb trailer on the road.

$5 Custom trailer application form VSA 88
$10 titling fee
$35 sales and use tax
$10-$27.50 Registration fee based on weight
$52 Permanent plates

Michigan permanent trailer plates are $75. consider yourself lucky

I consider myself lucky every day that I don't live in Michigan.

So do the folks in Michigan.

LMAO.....next we will hear about that 'world class city' Atlanta, .....sll
that great boating (in kevin's case 'tubin the hooch') is supposed to
compare to the Great Lakes BWAHAHAHA

P. Fritz wrote:
"*JimH*" wrote in message

wrote in message
oups.com...

P. Fritz wrote:
"Michael Shaffer" wrote in message
All these fees just to get a custom 200lb trailer on the road.

$5 Custom trailer application form VSA 88
$10 titling fee
$35 sales and use tax
$10-$27.50 Registration fee based on weight
$52 Permanent plates

Michigan permanent trailer plates are $75. consider yourself lucky

I consider myself lucky every day that I don't live in Michigan.

So do the folks in Michigan.

LMAO.....next we will hear about that 'world class city' Atlanta, .....sll
that great boating (in kevin's case 'tubin the hooch') is supposed to
compare to the Great Lakes BWAHAHAHA

Yeah, sure, asshole. I've proven over and over to you that, indeed,
Atlanta IS a world class city. But, you're too stupid to know and
comprehend when you've been taught a lesson.

*JimH* wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

P. Fritz wrote:
"Michael Shaffer" wrote in message
All these fees just to get a custom 200lb trailer on the road.

$5 Custom trailer application form VSA 88
$10 titling fee
$35 sales and use tax
$10-$27.50 Registration fee based on weight
$52 Permanent plates

Michigan permanent trailer plates are $75. consider yourself lucky

I consider myself lucky every day that I don't live in Michigan.

So do the folks in Michigan.

Really? Are you really so ****ing stupid that you think everyone in
Michigan knows me? How ignorant ARE you, anyway?

Camilo

Michael Shaffer wrote:
All these fees just to get a custom 200lb trailer on the road.

$5 Custom trailer application form VSA 88
$10 titling fee
$35 sales and use tax
$10-$27.50 Registration fee based on weight
$52 Permanent plates

Michael - which of these fees seems excessive to you? One by one, they
don't seem excessive and looking at the list, I don't see anything
unusual or unreasonable for the first time registration. I also see
that subsequent registrations will be $10 -$27, depending on wt. What
is unreasonable other than having to title it and register it?

Bill McKee

If it is home built, the use tax should not be there. And when I made my
custom racecar trailer, there was not extra charge for "Custom trailer
application" And this is in Calif, the state who loves to tax. And the
plates come with the registration. If you have to replace damaged plates,
is about $10.

"Camilo" wrote in message
oups.com...