Alan S

Default I am Looking For Information On Spirit Sailboats

I am looking for information on the Spirit sailboats that were licensed by
Glastron to be made in Austin, Texas. There is very limited info available
on the
internet or from Glastron and I would like to have as much information about
the history of Spirit sailboats as I can get for the
www.Spirit28.com/History.html page. My current questions a

How many Spirit 28 (or other sizes) hulls were produced? and where did they
ship too?

Was there ever a Spirit 28 made with a saildrive instead of a shaft driven
prop?

Did they all have 2 cylinder Yanmar Diesel engines?

Does anyone know a good resource for documentation and/or parts?

Did the Spirit 28 only come in one color?

Any other info about what it was like at the manufacturing facility, stories
about assembly etc. would be welcomed as well.

Thanks,
alan at spirit28 dot com