Doug Kanter

"John H." wrote in message
On Tue, 12 Jul 2005 14:56:38 GMT, "Doug Kanter"

wrote:

"John H." wrote in message
. ..
On Tue, 12 Jul 2005 09:35:48 -0400, HarryKrause
wrote:

NOYB wrote:
wrote in message
ups.com...
Luskin has said he has been told by
the prosecutor, Patrick Fitzgerald, that Rove is not a target of the
investigation.

Rove "isn't a target of the investigation", and yet the Democrats and
liberal press are jumping all over him. Would you like to bet that
the
critics have egg on their collective faces once this investigation
unfolds
completely?

Bush promised to "take appropriate action" if any member of his
administration was found involved in the matter.

"Involved" doesn't mean criminal activity.

Why hasn't Rove been fired?

"...involved in the matter..." and "... leaking the name of an
undercover CIA officer..." are not the same Harry.

Rove did not leak a name.

If was "involved" before a name was leaked, it was his patriotic duty to
have the soon-to-be-guilty party busted, and fast.

Notice the word "if", which indicates conjecture, just like your "Rove did
not...." comment.

So Rove knew who leaked the name?

Well....John....Rove *is* the president, you know. The buck stops at the
top.

John H.

NOYB wrote:
wrote in message
ups.com...
Luskin has said he has been told by
the prosecutor, Patrick Fitzgerald, that Rove is not a target of the
investigation.
Rove "isn't a target of the investigation", and yet the Democrats and
liberal press are jumping all over him. Would you like to bet that the
critics have egg on their collective faces once this investigation unfolds
completely?

Bush promised to "take appropriate action" if any member of his
administration was found involved in the matter.

"Involved" doesn't mean criminal activity.

Why hasn't Rove been fired?

"...involved in the matter..." and "... leaking the name of an
undercover CIA officer..." are not the same Harry.

Rove did not leak a name.

We don't know that. You may believe the Bu****es, but I don't.

Further, Rove is involved. Bush said he would fire anyone involved.

But Rove is still at the White House.

More Bush lies?

You don't know that Bush didn't pay someone to fly an airplane into the World
Trade Center, either. Start broadcasting that as a new rumor. Lot's of folks
will jump all over it!

--
John H.
On the 'PocoLoco' out of Deale, MD
John H.

On 12 Jul 2005 08:46:03 -0700, "Curtis CCR" wrote:

HarryKrause wrote:
NOYB wrote:
wrote in message
ups.com...
Luskin has said he has been told by
the prosecutor, Patrick Fitzgerald, that Rove is not a target of the
investigation.

Rove "isn't a target of the investigation", and yet the Democrats and
liberal press are jumping all over him. Would you like to bet that the
critics have egg on their collective faces once this investigation unfolds
completely?

Bush promised to "take appropriate action" if any member of his
administration was found involved in the matter.

I am looking at the front page of the San Francisco Chronicle which has
pulled out several past quotes from Bush administration and put them
under the headline: "ROVE UNDER FIRE"

"If there is a leak out of my administration, I want to know who it
is... If the person has violated the law, that person will be taken
care of." President Bush - 2/10/2004

"Involved" doesn't mean criminal activity.

Why hasn't Rove been fired?

What law did Rove violate?

--
John H.
On the 'PocoLoco' out of Deale, MD
John H.

On Tue, 12 Jul 2005 15:49:38 GMT, "Doug Kanter"
wrote:

"Curtis CCR" wrote in message
roups.com...

I am looking at the front page of the San Francisco Chronicle which has
pulled out several past quotes from Bush administration and put them
under the headline: "ROVE UNDER FIRE"

"If there is a leak out of my administration, I want to know who it
is... If the person has violated the law, that person will be taken
care of." President Bush - 2/10/2004

I wish we knew how many of his staff heard him say that and thought to
themselves "Aw jeez....who let him say that?"

What law did Rove violate?

--
John H.
On the 'PocoLoco' out of Deale, MD
John H.

On Tue, 12 Jul 2005 12:21:11 -0400, HarryKrause wrote:

wrote:

John H. wrote:

Rove did not leak a name.

And that is the ONLY thing that the Republicans think will save his and
their asses. The fact that Rove didn't use a proper name when outing
the operative. Let's put this another way. Do you think that it was
proper and prudent to the security of the U.S. and the C.I.A. for Rove
to do that? Why do you think he did what he did?

Actually, the FACT is that no one aside from Rove and whomever he spoke
to knows whether Rove named any names. Rove apparently had more than one
conversation, and with different "conversants."

Bull****!

The Shadow knows!

--
John H.
On the 'PocoLoco' out of Deale, MD

Doug Kanter

"John H." wrote in message
On Tue, 12 Jul 2005 15:49:38 GMT, "Doug Kanter"

wrote:

groups.com...

********
I wish we knew how many of his staff heard him say that and thought to
themselves "Aw jeez....who let him say that?"

*********

What law did Rove violate?

See the paragraph above, highlighted with asterisks? How does your question
relate to that paragraph?

John H.

On Tue, 12 Jul 2005 17:57:58 GMT, "Doug Kanter"
wrote:

"John H." wrote in message
.. .
On Tue, 12 Jul 2005 15:49:38 GMT, "Doug Kanter"

wrote:

"Curtis CCR" wrote in message
egroups.com...

I am looking at the front page of the San Francisco Chronicle which has
pulled out several past quotes from Bush administration and put them
under the headline: "ROVE UNDER FIRE"

"If there is a leak out of my administration, I want to know who it
is... If the person has violated the law, that person will be taken
care of." President Bush - 2/10/2004

********
I wish we knew how many of his staff heard him say that and thought to
themselves "Aw jeez....who let him say that?"

*********

What law did Rove violate?

See the paragraph above, highlighted with asterisks? How does your question
relate to that paragraph?

He said, "...if the person has violated the law..."

Your paragraph asked, "...who let him say that?"

What bearing does his having said that have to do with KR, who has not been
shown to have violated a law?

--
John H.
On the 'PocoLoco' out of Deale, MD
Doug Kanter

"John H." wrote in message
On Tue, 12 Jul 2005 17:57:58 GMT, "Doug Kanter"

wrote:

"John H." wrote in message
. ..
On Tue, 12 Jul 2005 15:49:38 GMT, "Doug Kanter"

wrote:

"Curtis CCR" wrote in message
legroups.com...

[...]

Because it doesn't matter WHO has violated the law. Your boy will do nothing
about it. It was just another one of his "Bring 'em on!" things. And, if it
was Rove, your boy is powerless to do ANYTHING about it. Removing Rove would
be like taking the motor out of a washing machine. Nothing left but an empty
shell.

John H.

On Tue, 12 Jul 2005 18:55:28 GMT, "Doug Kanter"
wrote:

.. .

wrote:

"John H." wrote in message
On Tue, 12 Jul 2005 15:49:38 GMT, "Doug Kanter"

wrote:

"Curtis CCR" wrote in message
glegroups.com...

[...]

My boy? Hell, I'd have voted him out in a minute if the Democrats had put anyone
decent on the ticket!

I'm sorry. I didn't realize you could see the future and *know* that "...my boy
will do nothing about [violations of the law]"

Good! At least you are now using the word 'if'. I've accomplished my mission for
today.

--
John H.
On the 'PocoLoco' out of Deale, MD
Doug Kanter

"John H." wrote in message
On Tue, 12 Jul 2005 18:55:28 GMT, "Doug Kanter"

wrote:

"John H." wrote in message
. ..
On Tue, 12 Jul 2005 17:57:58 GMT, "Doug Kanter"

wrote:

"John H." wrote in message
m...
On Tue, 12 Jul 2005 15:49:38 GMT, "Doug Kanter"

wrote:

"Curtis CCR" wrote in message
oglegroups.com...

[...]

You'll see: Even if Rove is found guilty, he won't get the penalty he
should, which, if I'm correct, is life in prison. It's considered espionage,
isn't it?