Jim

Default ( OT ) for those who don't buy anyones "Party Line"

Thank you for subscribing to The Progress Report. You have made it a
powerful tool to expose the reality behind the news, debunk conservative
rhetoric and promote a progressive agenda for the future. But we need your
help to make our message even stronger. Please e-mail your friends and
family and urge them to sign up for The Progress Report. It's easy - just
tell them to subscribe at:
http://www.americanprogress.org/site...VF&b=3750.FREE no less

Jim

My misteak -- address correction below
"Jim" wrote in message

Thank you for subscribing to The Progress Report. You have made it a
powerful tool to expose the reality behind the news, debunk conservative
rhetoric and promote a progressive agenda for the future. But we need your
help to make our message even stronger. Please e-mail your friends and
family and urge them to sign up for The Progress Report. It's easy - just
tell them to subscribe at:
http://www.americanprogress.org/site...JRJ8OVF&b=3750.

FREE no less

Dave Hall

On Mon, 17 May 2004 20:46:24 GMT, "Jim" wrote:

Thank you for subscribing to The Progress Report. You have made it a
powerful tool to expose the reality behind the news,

Viewed through the liberal spin placed on it.......

debunk conservative rhetoric

and replace it with liberal rhetoric.

and promote a progressive agenda for the future.

Well, it IS an agenda. Just not the correct one.

But we need your help to make our message even stronger.

Jim Jones needed followers too....

Dave

jim--

"basskisser" wrote in message
om...

"Jim" wrote in message

Thank you for subscribing to The Progress Report. You have made it a
powerful tool to expose the reality behind the news, debunk

conservative
rhetoric and promote a progressive agenda for the future. But we need

your
help to make our message even stronger. Please e-mail your friends and
family and urge them to sign up for The Progress Report. It's easy -

just
tell them to subscribe at:
http://www.americanprogress.org/site...JRJ8OVF&b=3750.

FREE no less

Jim, thanks!

What a bunch of mindless robots your guys are.

basskisser

"Jim" wrote in message

Thank you for subscribing to The Progress Report. You have made it a
powerful tool to expose the reality behind the news, debunk

conservative
rhetoric and promote a progressive agenda for the future. But we need

your
help to make our message even stronger. Please e-mail your friends and
family and urge them to sign up for The Progress Report. It's easy -

just
tell them to subscribe at:
http://www.americanprogress.org/site...JRJ8OVF&b=3750.

FREE no less

Jim, thanks!

What a bunch of mindless robots your guys are.

No, sorry, you righties are the ones who blindly follow BushCo
rhetoric, no matter what. Bunch of lemmings.
John Smith

"basskisser" following blindly in Harry's footstep, jumps on Harry's new
expression "lemmings". Talk about being a Borg. ; )

No, sorry, you righties are the ones who blindly follow BushCo
rhetoric, no matter what. Bunch of lemmings.

basskisser

"John Smith" wrote in message news:BTsqc.31026$6f5.2940670@attbi_s54...
"basskisser" following blindly in Harry's footstep, jumps on Harry's new
expression "lemmings". Talk about being a Borg. ; )

No, sorry, you righties are the ones who blindly follow BushCo
rhetoric, no matter what. Bunch of lemmings.

Before you make yourself sound even dumber, may I suggest you do a
little googling? You'll find out I've been calling you stupid
conservatives (as opposed to semi-literate one's) lemmings for a long
time.