Default Kevin Noble

You sent me a blank email, did you want to ask me something?

*JimH*

Don't call him Kevin Noble. He says that is not his name even though it
says so in his email address.

" wrote in message
.. .
You sent me a blank email, did you want to ask me something?

Why would someone put Kevin Noble as their name if it wasn't?

"*JimH*" wrote in message
Don't call him Kevin Noble. He says that is not his name even though it
says so in his email address.

" wrote in message
.. .
You sent me a blank email, did you want to ask me something?

*JimH* wrote:
Dunno. Ask Kevin. And he says he can prove to you he is not Kevin Noble.

Now, Jim, please...look at your sentence above. That HAS to be the
dumbest thing that's ever come out of your mouth, except for the
hundreds of lies you've told about ME.

How could Kevin prove that he's not Kevin, you idiot?

*JimH*

wrote in message
oups.com...

*JimH* wrote:
Dunno. Ask Kevin. And he says he can prove to you he is not Kevin
Noble.

Now, Jim, please...look at your sentence above. That HAS to be the
dumbest thing that's ever come out of your mouth, except for the
hundreds of lies you've told about ME.

How could Kevin prove that he's not Kevin, you idiot?

Good question. So how were you going to do it Kevin?

BTW: This is a newsgroup. The words came off my keyboard, not out of my
mouth.

P. Fritz

" wrote in message
.. .
Why would someone put Kevin Noble as their name if it wasn't?

schizophrenia

"*JimH*" wrote in message
Don't call him Kevin Noble. He says that is not his name even though it
says so in his email address.

" wrote in message
.. .
You sent me a blank email, did you want to ask me something?

bb

On Fri, 8 Jul 2005 14:23:01 -0400, "
wrote:

You sent me a blank email, did you want to ask me something?

Why reply here and not to his email?

bb