FishWisher

Default Spray-on truck liner for boat deck?

I see where Rhino and others are advertising their product for boats. I'm
very tempted to try it on my C-Dory cockpit. Has anyone done this or know
how well it works?
--
Dale Gillespie

My Homepage: www.FishWisher.com
My RV Site: http://groups.msn.com/CoachpotatosRV..._whatsnew.msnw

John H.

On Wed, 6 Jul 2005 06:35:18 -0700, "FishWisher"
wrote:

I see where Rhino and others are advertising their product for boats. I'm
very tempted to try it on my C-Dory cockpit. Has anyone done this or know
how well it works?

I've put it in my pickup bed. I wouldn't hesitate to put it, if needed, on the
boat. It's remarkable stuff!

--
John H.
On the 'PocoLoco' out of Deale, MD