Shortwave Sportfishing

Default No rational explanaion

http://www.weebl.jolt.co.uk/view.php
Jim Carter

http://www.weebl.jolt.co.uk/view.php

You sure have a peculiar sense of humor.

I liked it. Weird, but I liked it............

Jim

Shortwave Sportfishing

On Sun, 03 Jul 2005 15:00:24 GMT, Gene Kearns
wrote:

On Sun, 03 Jul 2005 01:25:55 GMT, Shortwave Sportfishing
wrote:

http://www.weebl.jolt.co.uk/view.php

Oh...jeeze... I understand your reluctance to go boating on "The
Weekend of the Idiot Boaters," but it is obvious you at least need to
go down and check the boat out. A little cleaning up, checking the
engines.... anything to get away from the computer....

...its for your own good....

Odd you should mention that - I just returned from a run out
Narragansett Bay.

I would just like to say to people who own sailboats, you don't own
the ocean. I'm sure of the people who tried to turn East Passage into
a demo derby, none of them post here.

With that said, it was beautiful out - the Contender ran like a dream
- man, I got to tell you guys, E-TEC is THE way to go.

Later,

Tom
*JimH*

news

wrote:

http://www.weebl.jolt.co.uk/view.php

Oh...jeeze... I understand your reluctance to go boating on "The
Weekend of the Idiot Boaters," but it is obvious you at least need to
go down and check the boat out. A little cleaning up, checking the
engines.... anything to get away from the computer....

...its for your own good....

Odd you should mention that - I just returned from a run out
Narragansett Bay.

I would just like to say to people who own sailboats, you don't own
the ocean. I'm sure of the people who tried to turn East Passage into
a demo derby, none of them post here.

With that said, it was beautiful out - the Contender ran like a dream
- man, I got to tell you guys, E-TEC is THE way to go.

Later,

Tom

We saw a Contender 31 cuddy coming in last night. Very nice looking boat.