Shortwave Sportfishing

Default Venturing out this weekend?

I'm not.

This is one weekend that I don't venture out anywhere with a boat
unless it's in my own pond or some of the small ponds around the
general area.

How about y'all?
*JimH*

I'm not.

This is one weekend that I don't venture out anywhere with a boat
unless it's in my own pond or some of the small ponds around the
general area.

How about y'all?

We always went out on the 4th weekend, just keeping an extra sharp lookout
for drunks and those not having a clue as to what they were doing.

Shortwave Sportfishing wrote:
I'm not.

This is one weekend that I don't venture out anywhere with a boat
unless it's in my own pond or some of the small ponds around the
general area.

How about y'all?

Nope, Lake Lanier is insane the 4th. Lake Lanier Islands has a huge
fireworks display, and all of the people that have more money for boats
than they have sense will be out. They have big boats, and you'd think
that they knew how to handle them, huh? NOT!

DSK

Shortwave Sportfishing wrote:
I'm not.

We are... or at least, planning to...

This is one weekend that I don't venture out anywhere with a boat
unless it's in my own pond or some of the small ponds around the
general area.

How about y'all?

Well, I don't blame you. If I had to venture out into the huge crowd of
violently drunk butt-heads that are sure to congregate around the major
metro areas, I'd stay home and watch fireworks on TV. However, around
here the crowds are smaller and the percentage of belligerent ignoramii
is lower. My plan is to be wary.

However we hope have a few friends go out Sunday evening with us, anchor
& watch the fire works show, then head for the barn. Frankly I'd prefer
to go by ourselves & anchor out all night, but apparently that's not in
the cards.

Fair Skies
Doug King

Tom

How about y'all?

Some. We have a bunch of friends and family gathering at the bay but
Saturday is a community fund raiser Jamboree so we'll spend most of
the day participating in that. Sunday we're going to bar-b-q so may go
fishing a little then shoot fireworks on the beach after dark.
Probably fish a little Monday before everyone goes home but I plan to
take a few days off and fish after the crowds leave - hopefully
offshore if weather permits. Fortunately, there is enough room on the
bay that it doesn't get too crowded even when there are a bunch of
boats around.

*JimH*

I'm not.

This is one weekend that I don't venture out anywhere with a boat
unless it's in my own pond or some of the small ponds around the
general area.

How about y'all?

Just got a call. Heading out on the Lake tomorrow on our friends boat. ;-)

*JimH*

"HarryKrause" wrote in message
*JimH* wrote:

I'm not.

This is one weekend that I don't venture out anywhere with a boat
unless it's in my own pond or some of the small ponds around the
general area.

How about y'all?

Just got a call. Heading out on the Lake tomorrow on our friends boat.
;-)

So, you'll be with a boater. How nice.

Your continued obsession with me is getting old Krause. Go find someone to
stalk and obsess over.

*JimH*

*JimH* wrote:
"HarryKrause" wrote in message

*JimH* wrote:

m...

I'm not.

This is one weekend that I don't venture out anywhere with a boat
unless it's in my own pond or some of the small ponds around the
general area.

How about y'all?

Just got a call. Heading out on the Lake tomorrow on our friends boat.
;-)

So, you'll be with a boater. How nice.

Your continued obsession with me is getting old Krause. Go find someone
to stalk and obsess over.

As soon as you admit you lied when you claimed I threatened you and your
wife.

Otherwise, Go Pee Up A Rope.

--

It was no lie and there is nothing to confess. You have demonstrated time
and time again to this NG the extent to which you have stalked me and my

Continue with your obsession with me. I was giving you a chance to finally
behave....you can't so back into the bozo bin you go.

Ta-ta.

Don White

Shortwave Sportfishing wrote:
I'm not.

This is one weekend that I don't venture out anywhere with a boat
unless it's in my own pond or some of the small ponds around the
general area.

How about y'all?

Since it's raining up here, I'll stay put. Besides. it's more fun to be
sanding drywall crackfiller over your head and breathing in the fine
particles. Tomorrow we work on the 'return, stoop & casing' of the five
new windows we installed recently.

Labor Day Weekend RGrew176 General 1 September 9th 04 11:43 AM
Labor Day Weekend RGrew176 Cruising 0 September 9th 04 03:53 AM
Another Boating Weekend RGrew176 Cruising 0 August 10th 04 01:29 AM
Tortoise Reserve Work Party & Paddling Weekend Mike McCrea General 0 June 9th 04 12:19 PM
Tortoise Reserve Work Party & Paddling Weekend Mike McCrea Touring 0 June 9th 04 12:19 PM