Paul

Default New owner - Question about AC power

Anyway, it's just my opinion. And I will readily admit that
sometimes my way isn't anywhere near the way others will
do it and I make no claims to have the inside track on what
is or isn't "correct" - it's just the way I do things.

Your opinion is much appreciated, everyone's has been. I figured everyone's
answer would be different but that's because we all have different setups
and priorties, but it really helps to hear it all.

I'm going to leave the boat rigged the way it is for now and just get used
to how everything works. Once I get used to it and understand it all a bit
more I'll plan out a solution but I'll be thinking over all the options you
all have mentioned.

I have no doubt I'll figure out a good way to have my coffee and toast while
at anchor (eventually).

What is the most reliable power set up for a powerboat? Nekto Poli General 1 July 31st 03 04:13 PM
Power Trim Gazunni General 2 July 31st 03 02:42 AM
Power Trim Gazunni General 0 July 30th 03 01:14 AM
Sea Ray 260DA question RG General 0 July 16th 03 10:07 PM
94' OMC 115 loses power after first 5 minutes Jacob Morgan General 0 July 13th 03 04:15 PM