Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
sherwindu

Default Wisconsin goes too far

I live in Illinois and was thinking of moving my boat to a Wisconsin boat yard/marina.
When applying for a Wisconsin sticker, they wanted me to relinquish my Illinois Title
to the boat and get a Wisconsin title. I reside in Illinois and have had my title with them for
over 30 years. As long as I can prove that I am the owner of the boat, why are they insisting on
retitling the boat in their state? They don't do this for cars.
You can get Wisconsin car plates without retitling your car there. Why are they discriminating to
boat owners?

Sherwin D.

Waterfront home for sale - Northeastern Wisconsin (Shawano, WI) Wilson ASA 1 July 16th 04 11:02 PM
central Wisconsin paddle trips? John Q. Public Touring 0 July 11th 04 05:26 AM
central Wisconsin paddle trips? Full Name Touring 0 July 11th 04 04:09 AM
Rafting in Wisconsin Flavoroom General 1 July 30th 03 09:28 PM
Wisconsin Outfitters/River Question General 3 July 30th 03 04:30 AM