Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
HankCoen

Default Ramp Manners

The other day I was waiting to get my boat on to the ramp to leave. there
was a lot of boaters going in and out. as I waited my turn. this guy sees me
waiting as he is putting his boat on the trailer. He starts to crank faster
gets the boat up and pulls up the ramp a bit. I bring my boat on to the ramp
and head to get my truck so I can get it out of the next guys way. AND I
CANT GET DOWN THE RAMP. Mr. nice guy got out of the way quickly for me but
then decides to do all his buttoning down and putting all his gear away
while he is in the middle of the ramp, what an ass. I had to just say this
in case there are still other butt heads out there that don't know enough to
pull up off the ramp and then put their stuff away and tighten down the
boat. OTHERS NEED THE RAMP ALSO! GET IT YOU PEOPLE!