D E V I N

Default Aluminum Chambered Boats ACB What do you think!

!Hey anybody out there have information about the 26' ACB?

Shortwave Sportfishing

On Fri, 17 Jun 2005 00:22:00 -0700, "D E V I N"
wrote:

!Hey anybody out there have information about the 26' ACB?

Don't know about those, but I have looked seriously at a Pacific boat
which seem very similar (except for the powder coating).

They are great boats - I'd own one except my wife won't allow me to
have more than three.

Later,

Tom
Shortwave Sportfishing

wrote:

!Hey anybody out there have information about the 26' ACB?

Don't know about those, but I have looked seriously at a Pacific boat
which seem very similar (except for the powder coating).

They are great boats - I'd own one except my wife won't allow me to
have more than three.

Go here and look at this video.

http://www.acbboats.com/videos.asp

Notice anything interesting about the ACB boat?

The bow really dips when taking the turn. That has got to the a high
G event for those riding in the cabin.

Which, to me, would seem to indicate that in a head on sea, you are
going to get the same effect every time it hits a wave.

Then again, maybe not.

Later,

Tom
Bill McKee

wrote:

!Hey anybody out there have information about the 26' ACB?

Don't know about those, but I have looked seriously at a Pacific boat
which seem very similar (except for the powder coating).

They are great boats - I'd own one except my wife won't allow me to
have more than three.

Go here and look at this video.

http://www.acbboats.com/videos.asp

Notice anything interesting about the ACB boat?

The bow really dips when taking the turn. That has got to the a high
G event for those riding in the cabin.

Which, to me, would seem to indicate that in a head on sea, you are
going to get the same effect every time it hits a wave.

Then again, maybe not.

Later,

Tom

Guy in SoCal has a 6 pac business and uses an ACB. Loves it. Flies over
the waves. Says it rides softly in heavy seas.
http://www.allcoastsportfishing.com/forum and do an aarchive search on ACB
and/or Flatty Matty.

Bob Small

I'm thinking about ALMAR Boats too!

"D E V I N" wrote in message
!Hey anybody out there have information about the 26' ACB?

rec.boats.paddle sea kayaking FAQ [email protected] General 0 May 30th 05 05:29 AM
rec.boats.paddle sea kayaking FAQ [email protected] General 0 March 30th 05 06:35 AM
Bullfrog Boats Gould 0738 Cruising 6 April 21st 04 09:50 PM
Marinette Aluminum Boats Forum JOE3656 General 0 October 28th 03 08:00 AM