Skipper Sol Y Sal

Default It enjoys sailing in IBIZA

All fanatic young sailors that want to combine sailing with modern holliday life.

We offer you our sailing boat in Ibiza, spain.

read everything about it A href="http://www.solysal.nl"at SOL Y SAL/A

Enjoy it.
Don White

Harry Krause wrote in message

Wow...Skippy finally left Wichita, moved to Spain, and probably is going
around topless.

Thanks a lot...I just finished eating breakfast and now have to hold it
down. :-)

What are the biggest sailing boat shows on the West Coast? Florian General 1 April 25th 04 10:00 PM
Sailing portal is looking for new team members Thomas General 0 April 20th 04 09:37 PM
Ice Sailing Wayne.B General 5 February 5th 04 02:48 AM
wanted: partner to establish sailing school in south of Spain Edwin Antonius van Gorp General 0 November 19th 03 12:49 PM
OT/Crossposted: Sailing Empress Otku General 6 July 23rd 03 02:00 AM