Don

Default OT--WMD's may still be found

"John Gaquin" wrote in message

"Don" wrote in message news:Sg%kc.596

...... He should be drafted and sent to Iraq, so he can be stripped naked

and
tortured and raped, then killed.

Now there's an intellect for the ages.

People should be submitted to the exact same thing they submit others to.
What goes around......

Doug Kanter

"Don" wrote in message

"NOYB" wrote
Since you liberals refuse to acknowledge that Bush's war on terrorism

has
been pretty darned successful,

How about conservatives that think Bush's so called war on terrorism has
been a farce?

You are now venturing in the dangerous area known as "truth".

Doug Kanter

"NOYB" wrote in message

"Doug Kanter" wrote in message
Ancient history. Today, he's a TV personality.

Do you ever shut off the TV for an entire week and think for yourself?

I didn't see the program. I read the transcript on the internet. I've
already told you that I rarely watch TV.

Does everything need to be spelled out for you? Do you ever turn off
EVERYTHING and think for yourself?

NOYB

"Don" wrote in message

"NOYB" wrote
Since you liberals refuse to acknowledge that Bush's war on terrorism

has
been pretty darned successful,

How about conservatives that think Bush's so called war on terrorism has
been a farce?

How'd you get through my killfile filter? Bye Don.

NOYB

"NOYB" wrote in message

"Doug Kanter" wrote in message
Ancient history. Today, he's a TV personality.

Do you ever shut off the TV for an entire week and think for yourself?

I didn't see the program. I read the transcript on the internet. I've
already told you that I rarely watch TV.

Does everything need to be spelled out for you? Do you ever turn off
EVERYTHING and think for yourself?

Doug,
The point of my post had nothing to do with Chris Matthews nor his opinion.
It had to do with a statement made by John Kerry...and since I don't get a
newspaper (why would I if it's on the internet), turning off my TV,
internet, and radio would mean I'd receive no news at all. Then what could
we talk about? Boats?

Doug Kanter

"NOYB" wrote in message
k.net...

"Don" wrote in message

"NOYB" wrote
Since you liberals refuse to acknowledge that Bush's war on terrorism

has
been pretty darned successful,

How about conservatives that think Bush's so called war on terrorism has
been a farce?

How'd you get through my killfile filter? Bye Don.

But doctor, there ARE conservatives who think the war is a farce, and your
boy's economic "thoughts" (?) too.

Doug Kanter

ink.net...

"NOYB" wrote in message

"Doug Kanter" wrote in message
Ancient history. Today, he's a TV personality.

Do you ever shut off the TV for an entire week and think for

yourself?

I didn't see the program. I read the transcript on the internet.

I've
already told you that I rarely watch TV.

Does everything need to be spelled out for you? Do you ever turn off
EVERYTHING and think for yourself?

Doug,
The point of my post had nothing to do with Chris Matthews nor his

opinion.
It had to do with a statement made by John Kerry...and since I don't get a
newspaper (why would I if it's on the internet), turning off my TV,
internet, and radio would mean I'd receive no news at all. Then what

could
we talk about? Boats?

I've read that at Andy Grove's (of Intel) first or second place of
employment, people would whisper about why the guy spent to much time
looking out the window. They were told to leave him alone because whenever
he looked out the window, he came up with a good idea. No TV, no internet,
just the window.

NOYB

"Doug Kanter" wrote in message

ink.net...

"NOYB" wrote in message

[...]

I have no windows in my office.

(To save you the trouble of posting it: "Maybe that's the problem". Right?
;-))