Jim Kelly

Default If anyone asked

As I recall, this is the purchase you agonized over for so long. Why are
you selling it?

Jim Woodard wrote:

If anyone asked, I would tell them that I am going to sell my 2002
Sea Ray 182BR and will be advertising it in the local paper beginning
this weekend. 33 hours on it....190 hp Merc. If it doesn't sell by
an ad in the paper, I'm going to return it to the Dealer for sale on
consignment.

Of course, I would not advertise it here...but if anyone asked, I
would tell them about it.

Jim Woodard

You have a good memory. I bought the boat thinking I was buying lake
front property....my spouse has been putting that off more and more
so I decided it was never going to happen....hence I am selling the
boat and giving up on lake front property....might not make too much
sense when you read this, but there is a much longer story to it that
you don't want to read. Thanks for asking.