Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Bill Cole

Default Which Used Ski Boat?

Do you want a ski boat or a wakeboard boat? The two are very different.

"Kevin" wrote in message
Ok, I'm sure this has been covered a thousand times. I'm just looking for

starting point. I've been out of the ski boat space for a while now and
ready to purchase one after selling our whaler..

Budget: $20,000.00 (going used, obviously)
Application: Wakeboarding (intermediate), Skiing (expert), general

lounging
on the lake

Hoping to find something 1999-2000ish with a tower, or something in the

$18K
range so we can afford the wakeboarding tower. Don't have an affinity for
brands.

Just looking for some suggested years and models, and what in general to
look for.

Thanks in advance.

Why So Few Pontoon Boat Ads? Jay Chan General 32 August 4th 03 08:16 PM
Priming a jet boat? Ragdoll General 15 July 31st 03 05:02 AM
Replacing part of the boat floor.... HELP!! [email protected] General 6 July 29th 03 10:46 PM
Boat illegally docked? Chuck Tribolet General 5 July 11th 03 10:52 PM
Composite flooring on pontoon boat? Calif Bill General 3 July 1st 03 03:42 AM