boater

Default $1195 Mercruiser sterndrive?

Has anyone out there purchased and are using one of those $1195
Mercruiser sterndrive replacements, as seen at boatsandiego.com?
Kevin in San Diego

I dont know, but that is just 15 minutes from my home and I have never heard
of it. I am excited to go check them out.
KH

"boater" wrote in message
m...
Has anyone out there purchased and are using one of those $1195
Mercruiser sterndrive replacements, as seen at boatsandiego.com?

boater

Ok, so some of you are aware of the product, no matter which web site
it came from... but my question was... Has anyone in the group
purchased one of these sterndrives and is using it?

"Kevin in San Diego" wrote in message news:xnLec.3606$Rz3.3592@fed1read05...
I thought that sounded familiar. I have seen the sterndrive.cc site

"SBT" wrote in message
. com...
They are from www.sterndrive.cc

"Kevin in San Diego" wrote in message
I dont know, but that is just 15 minutes from my home and I have never

heard
of it. I am excited to go check them out.
KH

"boater" wrote in message
m...
Has anyone out there purchased and are using one of those $1195
Mercruiser sterndrive replacements, as seen at boatsandiego.com?

Kevin in San Diego

Apparently not.

KH

"boater" wrote in message
m...
Ok, so some of you are aware of the product, no matter which web site
it came from... but my question was... Has anyone in the group
purchased one of these sterndrives and is using it?

"Kevin in San Diego" wrote in message

I thought that sounded familiar. I have seen the sterndrive.cc site

"SBT" wrote in message
. com...
They are from www.sterndrive.cc

"Kevin in San Diego" wrote in message
I dont know, but that is just 15 minutes from my home and I have

never
heard
of it. I am excited to go check them out.
KH

"boater" wrote in message
m...
Has anyone out there purchased and are using one of those $1195
Mercruiser sterndrive replacements, as seen at boatsandiego.com?

Sterndrive Engineering Launches New Web Site Sterndrive Engineering General 4 March 4th 04 08:34 PM
Ad: Sterndrive Engineering Publishes Alpha One Install Guide Sterndrive Engineering General 9 January 22nd 04 05:15 PM
SternDrive Gear ratios General 5 October 4th 03 12:35 AM
? Mercruiser oil vs synethic oil frank news General 0 August 14th 03 10:42 PM
Are most Mercruiser Prop Hubs the same? M.E. General 0 July 18th 03 02:39 AM