Jim

Default Bush Knew

PDF of the document here

http://www.cnn.com/2004/images/04/10/whitehouse.pdf

NOYB

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Doug Kanter wrote:
"NOYB" wrote in message
. com...

"Harry Krause" wrote in message

... a government official said Friday.

Hehehe. One of the Democrat's "anonymous sources" again? Lemme
guess...that piece of trash Ben-Veniste? It's funny how your side makes
anonymous accusations as a way to test the waters...and it never goes
anywhere.

Nevertheless, it doesn't matter, because the White House is releasing

the
PDB from August 6th, 2001.

Ummm....they are "declassifying" it first, tooth-boy. "Releasing" could

be
done in 5 minutes. "Declassifying", which means "cleaning it up", will

take
longer.

Gotta love it.How many square inches of the document will be blacked out
or deleted in ways that don't show...

Love the comments about Ben-Veniste, one of the sharpest people in
Washington, D.C., and someone a bit more knowledgeable than a 32
-year-old dentist in Retirement City, Florida.

Ben-Veniste is a political hack who can't put party politics aside even when
given the important task of investigating the 9/11 attack. He has no ethics
or morals. If you're referring to his knowledge about scuzzy politics, then
you're right...he *is* more knowledgeable than I.

John H

On Sat, 10 Apr 2004 19:26:03 -0400, "John Gaquin"
wrote:

"Harry Krause" wrote in message

Ahh. I have it:

When XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX told XXXXXXXXX XXXX about XXXXX bin XXXXX"X plan to

hijack airliners, XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Actually, as you well know now (and likely knew full well when you spewed
the above), the entire doc is just a touch over a page in length, contains
naught but general references, and only five instances of redaction, all of
them clearly blanking the name of some intelligence agency or operative.
So, you record is intact.

There's a lot of embarrassed Democrats running around now. Even the libs on
CNN's "Capital Gang" had to start insinuating that the document was just the top
of the pile. They were now questioning what else was said when the document was
briefed.

Here's the document:

Bin Ladin Determined to Strike in US

Clandestine, foreign government, and media reports indicate Bin Ladin since
1997' has wanted to conduct terrorist attacks in the US. Bin Ladin implied in US
television interviews in 1997 and 1998 that his followers would follow the
example of World Trade Center bomber Ramzi Yousef and "bring the fighting to
America."

After US missile strikes on his base in Afghanistan in 1998, Bin Ladin told
followers he wanted to retaliate in Washington, according to a [deleted text]
service. An Egyptian Islamic Jihad (EIJ) operative told an [deleted text]
service at the same time that Bin Ladin was planning to exploit the operative's
access to the US to mount a terrorist strike.

The millennium plotting in Canada in 1999 may have been part of Bin Ladin's
first serious attempt to implement a terrorist strike in the US. Convicted
plotter Ahmed Ressam has told the FBI that he conceived the idea to attack Los
Angeles International Airport himself, but that Bin Ladin lieutenant Abu
Zubaydah encouraged him and helped facilitate the operation. Ressam also said
that in 1998 Abu Zubaydah was planning his own US attack.

Ressam says Bin Ladin was aware of the Los Angeles operation.

Although Bin Ladin has not succeeded, his attacks against the US Embassies in
Kenya and Tanzania in 1998 demonstrate that he prepares operations years in
advance and is not deterred by setbacks. Bin Ladin associates surveilled our
Embassies in Nairobi and Dar es Salaam as early as 1993, and some members of the
Nairobi cell planning the bombings were arrested and deported in 1997.

Al-Qa'ida members — including some who are US citizens — have resided in or
traveled to the US for years, and the group apparently maintains a support
structure that could aid attacks. Two al-Qa'ida members found guilty in the
conspiracy to bomb our Embassies in East Africa were US citizens, and a senior
EIJ member lived in California in the mid-1990s.

A clandestine source said in 1998 that a Bin Ladin cell in New York was
recruiting Muslim-American youth for attacks.

We have not been able to corroborate some of the more sensational threat
reporting, such as that from a [deleted text] service in 1998 saying that Bin
Ladin wanted to hijack a US aircraft to gain the release of "Blind Shaykh"
'Umar' Abd aI-Rahman and other US-held extremists.

Nevertheless, FBI information since that time indicates patterns of suspicious
activity in this country consistent with preparations for hijackings or other
types of attacks, including recent surveillance of federal buildings in New
York.

The FBI is conducting approximately 70 full field investigations throughout the
US that it considers Bin Ladin-related. CIA and the FBI are investigating a call
to our Embassy in the UAE in May saying that a group of Bin Ladin supporters was
in the US planning attacks
with explosives.

I wish someone could show me where there is *any* indication the World Trade
Center, or any other target, is going to be attacked by hijacked airplanes being
used as weapons.

"Bush knew" -- my ass!

John H

On the 'Poco Loco' out of Deale, MD
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!
John H

On Sat, 10 Apr 2004 23:49:48 GMT, "NOYB" wrote:

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Doug Kanter wrote:
"NOYB" wrote in message
. com...

[...]

You must have watched the same programs as I. I wish all the Democrats would
watch that a-hole just to see what their party has to offer. Non-partisan - my
ass!

John H

On the 'Poco Loco' out of Deale, MD
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!
NOYB

"John H" wrote in message
On Sat, 10 Apr 2004 23:49:48 GMT, "NOYB" wrote:

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Doug Kanter wrote:
"NOYB" wrote in message
. com...

[...]

I watched his "interrogation" of Condi Rice on C-Span. The idiot asked a
two-part question...and refused to even listen to Rice's answer on the first
part of the question.

Joe

"Harry Krause" wrote in message

You mean, what the Bu****es say is the real thing. Frnakly, I don't
believe any of them. They lie about everything.

**** you bitch tits.

John H

On Sun, 11 Apr 2004 00:22:31 GMT, "NOYB" wrote:

"John H" wrote in message
.. .
On Sat, 10 Apr 2004 23:49:48 GMT, "NOYB" wrote:

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Doug Kanter wrote:
"NOYB" wrote in message
. com...

[...]

That evening, Fox News showed the question and the entire answer, which made
Ben-Veniste look like a turd.

However, NBC Nightly News (6 PM) had Chris (My Man Kerry) Mathews present that
portion, with Mathews stating that the title of the document provided proof that
the administration knew the attack had to be imminent. But, when Mathews
presented the clip, he cut Rice off after she gave only the title of the
document. I wrote a nasty-gram to our local NBC4 questioning the integrity of
such a ploy. No answer though!

John H

On the 'Poco Loco' out of Deale, MD
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!
Calif Bill

Eisboch wrote:

"Harry Krause" wrote in message

Gotta love it.How many square inches of the document will be blacked

out
or deleted in ways that don't show...

Not much. Just saw it on MSNBC. Maybe a couple of names blacked out,

but

the rest stood.

Eisboch

Ahh. I have it:

When XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX told XXXXXXXXX XXXX about XXXXX bin XXXXX"X plan
to hijack airliners, XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

I am sure that's what *your* imaginary copy looks like. Fortunately,

the
rest of the world can see the real thing.

Eisboch

You mean, what the Bu****es say is the real thing. Frnakly, I don't
believe any of them. They lie about everything.

Just because you judge everybody by your associates does not mean it is
true.