Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Gary Warner

Default Medical Kits

I recently took a CPR & First Aid course. Made me think more about a medical
kit for the boat. I had a pretty cheap one on the other boat that I was
going to use on this one. But it's pretty bad. I see West sells some, but
knowing boating stores that's probably the last place to buy it. I'm
thinking I might be just as well off to buy individual supplies to suite my
(expected) needs.

Anyone have comments on where best to buy, what is most important, or maybe
what is important but often overlooked??

Gary