BoatBanter.com

-   -   Good News, Good News, Good News (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/3974-good-news-good-news-good-news.html)

Henry Blackmoore April 8th 04 06:08 PM

Good News, Good News, Good News

In article , (basskisser) wrote:

Sheesh, that's funny!! You can, because of one post about growing two
plants, instantly assume that someone smokes pot, is drug addled, is
still growing, is a drug addict, etc., etc., but when the shoe is on
the other foot, you instantly cry foul. What a piece of **** you are.

A mind is a terrible thing to waste 'asskisser....leave the reefer alone.

I don't bootleg any alcohol. It's not like I have a still or I am making
bathtub gin. And alcohol the last time that I checked is still legal.

John Smith April 9th 04 12:37 AM

Good News, Good News, Good News

I think people are basing their assumption on you being a drug addict based
upon your posts. It is quite possible you were born this way.

"basskisser" wrote in message
om...
(Henry Blackmoore) wrote in message

k.net...
In article ,

(basskisser) wrote:

(Henry Blackmoore) wrote in message
thlink.net...
In article , "Don

White"
wrote:

Henry Blackmoore wrote in message
hlink.net...

The Bradford and other ornamental Pears have already bloomed and

are
leafing
out. The same goes for the Carolina Jasmine. My Blaze climbing

Roses
never
looked better. The 'Belinda's Dream' roses in my pots are truly

amazing
behold. The Redbud tree's still have some purple bloom (flowers)

on em'.
I bought some 'New Gold' Lantana and 'Gold Star' Esperanza at a

nursery
on Sunday to liven a bare spot up a bit.

And the mess o' Flounder and other fish that I caught (along with

my first
case of sunburn) last week down in Sargent at the new cut surely

tasted
good....

Ahhh Spring time along the Gulf Coast of Texas....

This could be considered cruel & unusual punishment! Rub it in.

Well you have ice fishing. I really enjoyed doing that in Canada

some years
back. Nothing like a nice shanty, a tip-up and a pint of Peppermint
Schapps....

Ah, THAT'S where the mood swings, and wild, unfounded allegations come
from, your a drunkard.

That's "you're". Which would be a contraction form of "you are". If

you
would leave the mary-jew-wana alone you would have no doubt picked up on

this
by now.

And if you would pay attention better, I said "some years". That

doesn't
mean recently. I have stated before that I have not touched alcohol for
14-plus years. I gave it up to set a better example for my children. I

never
drank often or much when I did drink either. I am just not one for mood
altering substances. However I do have some fond memories of Schnapps
and ice-fishing. That was a blast. Get over it.

And a pint of Schnapps shared with a friend in an ice shanty hardly
constitutes getting drunk. It was more of a way of keeping warm. You
probably have never ice-fished before.

Sheesh. It's scary what marijuana abuse can do to the mind.

basskisser April 9th 04 05:16 PM

Good News, Good News, Good News

(Henry Blackmoore) wrote in message nk.net...
In article ,
(basskisser) wrote:

Sheesh, that's funny!! You can, because of one post about growing two
plants, instantly assume that someone smokes pot, is drug addled, is
still growing, is a drug addict, etc., etc., but when the shoe is on
the other foot, you instantly cry foul. What a piece of **** you are.

A mind is a terrible thing to waste 'asskisser....leave the reefer alone.

I don't bootleg any alcohol. It's not like I have a still or I am making
bathtub gin. And alcohol the last time that I checked is still legal.

Where is the proof that I smoke pot? You've admitted to drinking
alcohol. So, it's legal. Does that make it any more of a good idea to
ruin your brain with alcohol? Now, I've got first hand experience, my
mother drank until it almost killed her. She spent 2 years in a mental
hospital, and never gained back a lot of what she lost. It is one of
the worst drugs there is. It's highly addictive, very mind and mood
altering, physically terrible for you. But, because it's legal, you
find it okay to be a drunkard, huh? Now, again, please show the
newsgroup how you've come to the conclusion that I smoke pot.

Henry Blackmoore April 10th 04 04:08 PM

(basskisser) wrote:

[...]

I don't drink alcohol 'asskisser and haven't in over a decade. However
you are still a pothead....

Joe April 10th 04 05:30 PM

Good News, Good News, Good News

"basskisser" wrote in message
om...

Now, I've got first hand experience, my
mother drank until it almost killed her.

While she was pregnant with you no doubt.

Henry Blackmoore April 11th 04 04:27 AM

In article , "Joe" wrote:

"basskisser" wrote in message
. com...

Now, I've got first hand experience, my
mother drank until it almost killed her.

While she was pregnant with you no doubt.

It certainly would explain a lot...

basskisser April 12th 04 01:03 PM

"Joe" wrote in message . ..
"basskisser" wrote in message
om...

Now, I've got first hand experience, my
mother drank until it almost killed her.

While she was pregnant with you no doubt.

**** you. You are nothing but a lowly cock sucker. If you can't do any
better at anything than talk ignorant **** while hiding you little
punk ass behind a newsgroup, then you aren't enough to be called a
man. I'll be in the Tampa area the end of April. Care to get together,
and see if you want to talk that kind of trash to my face? Yes or no.

basskisser April 12th 04 01:04 PM

Good News, Good News, Good News

(Henry Blackmoore) wrote in message link.net...

(basskisser) wrote:

[...]

Your a ****ing LIAR. You've admitted it! Please answer the last
sentence. How have you come to the conclusion that I smoke pot?

Joe April 12th 04 06:39 PM

Good News, Good News, Good News

"basskisser" wrote in message
om...
"Joe" wrote in message

. ..
"basskisser" wrote in message
om...

Now, I've got first hand experience, my
mother drank until it almost killed her.

While she was pregnant with you no doubt.

**** you. You are nothing but a lowly cock sucker. If you can't do any
better at anything than talk ignorant **** while hiding you little
punk ass behind a newsgroup, then you aren't enough to be called a
man. I'll be in the Tampa area the end of April. Care to get together,
and see if you want to talk that kind of trash to my face? Yes or no.

Symptoms of FAS (Fetal Alcohol Syndrome)

Complex pattern of behavioral and learning problems
Difficulties with memory, attention and judgment.
Mental retardation.
Facial abnormalities
Aggression.