Curtis CCR

Default Vacuflush

Peggie.... or anyone.

On a local forum someone has asked if he should leave water in the
bowl of his Vacflush between boating trips. He said he usually keeps
it dry when he on the boat, but didn't know whether it should sit at
the dock with water in it. I figured if it was like most head - leave
it dry. I think I have mentioned before - I have pee'd in a few
Vacuflushes, but I've never owned one so I didn't wnat to give him bad
advice.

Thanks.

[Email replies are OK, but this is my "public" e-mail address and the
Spam will fill it up every couple of days - so don't get mad if you
get a "mail box is full" bounce.]
Jens Lundgaard

"Curtis CCR" skrev i en meddelelse
om...
Peggie.... or anyone.

On a local forum someone has asked if he should leave water in the
bowl of his Vacflush between boating trips. He said he usually keeps
it dry when he on the boat, but didn't know whether it should sit at
the dock with water in it. I figured if it was like most head - leave
it dry. I think I have mentioned before - I have pee'd in a few
Vacuflushes, but I've never owned one so I didn't wnat to give him bad
advice.

Thanks.

[Email replies are OK, but this is my "public" e-mail address and the
Spam will fill it up every couple of days - so don't get mad if you
get a "mail box is full" bounce.]

Keep it wet, so the seal doesn't dry out. I use a little petroleum jelly as
well.

Good luck

Jens Lundgaard
Denmark

Peggie Hall

Curtis CCR wrote:
Peggie.... or anyone.

On a local forum someone has asked if he should leave water in the
bowl of his Vacflush between boating trips. He said he usually keeps
it dry when he on the boat, but didn't know whether it should sit at
the dock with water in it.

[Email replies are OK, but this is my "public" e-mail address and the
Spam will fill it up every couple of days...

A spam blocker will solve that problem. I use Mailwasher. It's free and
it reduced spam I see from over 100 day to less than 10.
http://www.mailwasher.net

--
Peggie
----------

Peggie Hall

Jens Lundgaard wrote:
Keep it wet, so the seal doesn't dry out. I use a little petroleum jelly as
well.

Don't use petroleum jelly--or any other petroleum product...petroleum
products are highly destructive to rubber. As for leaving water in the
bowl, it never touches the seal. At least, it shouldn't.
--
Peggie
http://www.seaworthy.com/html/get_ri...oat_odors.html