Capt. Neal®

Default Fillilng tiny fuel tank - when you KNOW you need a life

You know you need to get a life when you have to ask people how to
fill a fuel tank.

You know you need to get a life even worse when you answer such
a silly question.

CN

"HarryKrause" wrote in message ...
Serious question...

My little string trimmer has a pretty small fuel tank for gasoline. I
keep the fuel for it in a one-gallon jug with one of those spouts that
allow fuel to flow when the tab on the spout is pressed against the
flange opening of the tank on the trimmer.

It's very hard to control the flow, as it were. You have to pour really
slow so you don't suddenly overfill the tank and have gasoline
overflowing onto the garage floor, driveway, lawn, et cetera.

It's no easier using a funnel.

I remember those round metal gas cans with the flexible metal spouts,
and I recall it was easier to control the flow on those. But when I
shopped for one, I was astonished at the price...$40!

So, anyone have a suggestion as the best way to NEATLY fill the gas tank
on a small yard tool? I was thinking "turkey baster," but I dunno...

It's a Troy-Bilt, in case anyone has something similar. Made by MTD,
like most of this kind of stuff.

--
If it is Bad for Bush,
It is Good for the United States.

Netsock

"Capt. Neal®" wrote in message
You know you need to get a life when you have to ask people how to
fill a fuel tank.

You know you need to get a life even worse when you answer such
a silly question.

CN

Yup. Funny, out village idiot claims to have a Zimmerman and a Parker,
claims to live in an affluent neighborhood, with a long paved driveway, but
complains about spending 40 bucks.

As usual, his lies just don't add up.

--
-Netsock

"It's just about going fast...that's all..."
http://home.columbus.rr.com/ckg/

John Jay

If you challenge Harry's ownership in his Parker, he will immediately want
to make a bet that he actually does own a Parker. If you want to make the
same bet on his Lobster Boat, he immediately tucks his tail and runs. Since
Harry can no longer afford his Parker, he now is trying to sell his Parker.
I wonder if this means Harry will leave rec.boats?

Netsock wrote:
"Capt. Neal®" wrote in message

You know you need to get a life when you have to ask people how to
fill a fuel tank.

You know you need to get a life even worse when you answer such
a silly question.

CN

Yup. Funny, out village idiot claims to have a Zimmerman and a Parker,
claims to live in an affluent neighborhood, with a long paved driveway,
but
complains about spending 40 bucks.

As usual, his lies just don't add up.

Sorry, crap-for-brains, but I never ever said I owned a Zimmerman yacht.
They're far too opulent and therefore heavy for my taste. But I did say I
have a boat with something in common with a Zimmerman.

I live in a nice area, but I wouldn't call it affluent. It's actually
pretty rural.

I do indeed have a long driveway.

And I don't want to pay $40 for a gas can for a teeny yard tool engine. I
already have one of those for my chainsaw, though the can is at least 40
years old, and I don't actually remember buying it.

How's your big daddy's boat?

--
If it is Bad for Bush,
It is Good for the United States.

Bert Robbins

"John Jay" wrote in message
If you challenge Harry's ownership in his Parker, he will immediately want
to make a bet that he actually does own a Parker. If you want to make the
same bet on his Lobster Boat, he immediately tucks his tail and runs.
Since Harry can no longer afford his Parker, he now is trying to sell his
Parker. I wonder if this means Harry will leave rec.boats?

Harry got fired from Ullico and now is collecting cans on the side of the
road.

Bert Robbins

Bert Robbins wrote:
"John Jay" wrote in message

If you challenge Harry's ownership in his Parker, he will immediately
want to make a bet that he actually does own a Parker. If you want to
make the same bet on his Lobster Boat, he immediately tucks his tail and
runs. Since Harry can no longer afford his Parker, he now is trying to
sell his Parker. I wonder if this means Harry will leave rec.boats?

Harry got fired from Ullico and now is collecting cans on the side of the
road.

It's hard to believe that I'm the object of affection of so many
right-wing retards like you and wakeboardboatboy.

So, you are confirming that you were fired by Ullico?

John H

On Sat, 11 Jun 2005 12:18:15 -0400, HarryKrause wrote:

Bert Robbins wrote:
"John Jay" wrote in message

If you challenge Harry's ownership in his Parker, he will immediately want
to make a bet that he actually does own a Parker. If you want to make the
same bet on his Lobster Boat, he immediately tucks his tail and runs.
Since Harry can no longer afford his Parker, he now is trying to sell his
Parker. I wonder if this means Harry will leave rec.boats?

Harry got fired from Ullico and now is collecting cans on the side of the
road.

It's hard to believe that I'm the object of affection of so many
right-wing retards like you and wakeboardboatboy.

It's proof positive that conservatives have *big* hearts, Harry. We care for
you. We're especially worried about you because it seems only basskisser will
talk to you, unless you suck up a little!
--
John H

HarryKrause

"HarryKrause" wrote in message
Well, why don't you ask your asshole right-wing buddy to post another 50
bogus entries here, using my "handle." After all, you are a facilitator of
that kind of b.s.

Stop forging my handle harry!

John Jay

Harry,
Why don't you stop worrying about JohnH's behavior and spend more time
worrying about yours.

wrote:

Bert Robbins wrote:

"John Jay" wrote in message

[...]

Have you checked out the boat measurements yet?

Didn't think so.

--
If it is Bad for Bush,
It is Good for the United States.

Netsock

"John Jay" wrote in message
If you challenge Harry's ownership in his Parker, he will immediately want
to make a bet that he actually does own a Parker. If you want to make the
same bet on his Lobster Boat, he immediately tucks his tail and runs.

He owns a Parker, as much as I own the Queen Mary.

And did you (LOL) notice his "bets"? He want you to give him $1000, so
someone ELSE can let you "look" at the boat! What a joke that lying clown
is...

Since
Harry can no longer afford his Parker, he now is trying to sell his

Parker.
I wonder if this means Harry will leave rec.boats?

Why would he leave? Hes here now, and has no boat...

"HarryKrause" wrote in message
Sorry, crap-for-brains, but I never ever said I owned a Zimmerman yacht.

You did in fact, claim to own a Zimmerman, among other boats, that was later
*PROVEN* you did not own. You were caught redhanded passing of internet
photos of "your" boat, that were quickly proven fakes

You are a liar.

They're far too opulent and therefore heavy for my taste. But I did say

have a boat with something in common with a Zimmerman.

No, you are a liar.

I live in a nice area, but I wouldn't call it affluent. It's actually
pretty rural.

Thats not what you said...you are a liar.

I do indeed have a long driveway.

Of course you do. Your problem is that you lie so much, nobody believes you.
You have been caught in so many lies, you cant even keep them straight.

BTW, a satelite photo of your house, AND your county auditors photo, both
show a lower middle class home, with a very small driveway.

You see folks, people were searching his history, and catching him in
flagrant lies, then posting the evidence. Krause was busted...red handed. He
would then ignore the thread for a few weeks, then come right back with some
more BS, thinking we "forgot". He now does not allow archiving of his posts,
so he doesnt fall into the same trap again, but most have little problem
seeing thru his fabrications.

The best most recent lie, was when he allegded to go out on the bay, but not
only did he not research well enough (his boat ended up doing something like
60 knots for the whole trip), but the idiot continued to post throgh the
day!

The man is a liar...period.

How's your big daddy's boat?

See? More proof he is a liar. This is another fabrication he made up from
thin air. He thinks it bothers me to claim my boat belongs to someone else I
guess. Fact is, he just makes himself look like a jealous idiot. He cant
stand the fact that I have real boats, and go out on real water.

And lastly, lets not forget what he single-handily done to this group. It is
Harry Krause who is the number #1 contributor to political and off-topic
posts. He alone bears the most responsibility for the demise of this group,
and all the garbage that permeates it.

The man is a liar, a fake, a coward, and a louse. Sadly, nothing will ever
change that...

--
-Netsock

"It's just about going fast...that's all..."
http://home.columbus.rr.com/ckg/

Netsock

"HarryKrause" wrote in message
It's hard to believe that I'm the object of affection of so many
right-wing retards like you and wakeboardboatboy.

Youre not the "object of affection" of anybody you idiot.

People target you because you are an easy mark. Youre dumb and stupid, and
get caught in so many lies, its just too easy for someone to finger you.

If anybody here stalks, its you. It has been proven you have contacted MANY
peoples ISP here, in an effort to harrass, or gain information.

Youre an asshole Krause...and always will be.

Well, why don't you ask your asshole right-wing buddy to post another

50
bogus entries here, using my "handle." After all, you are a

facilitator of
that kind of b.s.

Very funny. This coming from a boatless twit, who lies, and carries 15+
different handles himself?

Krause (LOL) you are a complete, and absolute MORON! Its a miracle you are
even functioning as a human on a daily basis.
--
-Netsock

"It's just about going fast...that's all..."
http://home.columbus.rr.com/ckg/

Fillilng tiny fuel tank John H General 29 June 12th 05 01:12 PM
Fuel tank fitting question. Chris Mares General 5 February 6th 05 01:28 PM
Let there be heat! Gould 0738 General 4 November 29th 04 01:41 AM
97 sea ray sundancer fuel tank? Run all 8 General 1 April 17th 04 07:34 PM
Homemade water tanks. Backyard Renegade Boat Building 11 October 27th 03 01:07 PM