Tony Seaton

Default Perkins Throttle Direction

Facing the CAV injector pump on 6.354, which direction (cw or ccw) is open
throttle?

Tony Seaton

Jean Dufour

Hi Tony!

I have a t6.354 in my boat, but I can't remember this only by memory.
Will go to the boat this week-end and have a look at it. If no one
already replied to you by then, I'll be able to tell you by Sunday
night-Monday morning.

Jean
Moyac 1
Montreal, Qc

Tony Seaton wrote:

Facing the CAV injector pump on 6.354, which direction (cw or ccw) is open
throttle?

Tony Seaton

Jean Dufour

Hello again!

Back from the boat and I took a look at what does mine:

Throttle up is counter-clockwise.

Jean
Montreal, Qc