Gooch

Default Volvo AQ151 No Power

I have a Volvo 1986 AQ151 that just does not want to get up a go. The
engine has good compression in all Cylinders about 125 in each. She
starts, runs and idles great. However when you try to get up on plane
it just doesn't seam to get the rpms. So far to date I have changed
the following on the engine.

New Exhaust Manifold
New Distributor (Cap, Rotor, Points, Wires Also) Old one was cracked
at base.
Timing Belt
Rebuilt Carbs (she seams to be getting plenty of fuel and all
adjustments I have made do not seam to have any effect.)
Prop. (Tried two different pitches)

Also, have tried removing the anti-siphon valve and fuel tank exhaust
hose to see if maybe they were clogged and restricting fuel.

I have been trying for a month now to get the power back, but am at my
wits end.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
GOOCH