aptim

Default flexible water tank

I need to replace my fresh water tank in my 32 Bayliner. Has anyone replaced
the old tank with a flexible water tank.

Tim

DSK

aptim wrote:
I need to replace my fresh water tank in my 32 Bayliner. Has anyone replaced
the old tank with a flexible water tank.

Yes.
http://www.atlinc.com/flextank.htm
http://www.interstateproducts.com/pillow_tanks.htm

These things work amazingly well *if* a few simple precautions, and the
specific instructions for that application, are followed. For one thing,
the attachments like the fill, supply, and vent have to be very
carefully mounted & secured; for another, the inside of the space where
the bladder is mounted must be smooth. It works pretty well to have the
bladder supported on a neoprene blanket inside the old tank.

One of the benefits of bladder tanks is that they don't perspire or
collect condensation... a bigger plus for fuel than for drinking water.

DSK

在 2005年6月7日星期二 UTC+8下午11:10:15,aptim写道:
I need to replace my fresh water tank in my 32 Bayliner. Has anyone replaced
the old tank with a flexible water tank.

Tim

Felixble water tank with PVC liner, do you want?
Tim Tim is offline

On Tuesday, June 7, 2005 at 2:24:20 PM UTC-5, DSK wrote:
aptim wrote:
I need to replace my fresh water tank in my 32 Bayliner. Has anyone replaced
the old tank with a flexible water tank.

Yes.
http://www.atlinc.com/flextank.htm
http://www.interstateproducts.com/pillow_tanks.htm

These things work amazingly well *if* a few simple precautions, and the
specific instructions for that application, are followed. For one thing,
the attachments like the fill, supply, and vent have to be very
carefully mounted & secured; for another, the inside of the space where
the bladder is mounted must be smooth. It works pretty well to have the
bladder supported on a neoprene blanket inside the old tank.

One of the benefits of bladder tanks is that they don't perspire or
collect condensation... a bigger plus for fuel than for drinking water.

DSK

When set up right, they're great. nothing to corrode or rust.