Fake Name

Default Sea Ark Jon boat info needed

The message below came through a remailer.
Take that into account if you read the message.

This newsgroup, rec.boats, has been victimized
By one or more people using this and other remailers
to disrupt the newsgroup or stalk one of the regular posters.

As a last resort, before blocking the newsgroup entirely,
the remailer is prefacing the newsgroup post with this message
to alert readers as to how much they should believe what this poster
is saying.

If this warning isn't enough to keep the newsgroup from being
disrupted, or its denizens from being stalked, send a message
to the complaint address in the header of this message.

I'm considering buying a used 18' Sea Ark, Aluminum, Jon Boat with tunnel
hull and center console. Can anyone give me any information on these boats.
Reliabilty? Any problem areas?

Thanks

I have one and love it. Great boat. I use it for fishing on a local lake.
Only electric motors are allowed there so don't know how it would perform
with a higher Hp engine.

Good Luck and Best Wishes

-=-
This message was sent via two or more anonymous remailing services.