*JimH*

Give it a rest guys.

"The Snapper Trapper" wrote in message
I can not make fun of the less fortunate. In some cultures people with
Kevin's infirmity are considered "special".

"John H" wrote in message
On Wed, 25 May 2005 08:26:27 -0400, "The Snapper Trapper"
wrote:

Kevin,
You are way to funny. Telling John he is ignorant, when you are using
the
word "exceptable", when you really mean acceptable.

What year did you graduate from U of Penn?

Ah, your usual M.O. again. Make special caveats to make yourself sound
like you don't do anything. Now, why would it have to be "while
discussing the stupidity of my fellow man"? If it is in some other
discussion that you make a grammatical error, is it then exceptable to
you? If so, then great, because *I* was discussing narrow mindedness.
If not, then you would be just as guilty of grammatical errors as I.

Yes, it's then exceptable. :)

--
John H

John, thank you for pointing out your ignorance!

Why did you tell him? That was too funny, and it could have gotten
better!

--
John H
On the 'PocoLoco' out of Deale, MD

"Divide each difficulty into as many parts as is feasible and necessary
to resolve it."
Rene Descartes (A true binary thinker!)

John H

On Wed, 25 May 2005 08:51:14 -0400, "*JimH*" wrote:

Give it a rest guys.

Jim, there are others here more deserving of rebuke. There have been several OT
threads started and several name-calling posts just this morning. Now go jump on
those guys!

If you'll read the thread, you'll see that *I'm* the one getting called all the
names!

--
John H
On the 'PocoLoco' out of Deale, MD

"Divide each difficulty into as many parts as is feasible and necessary to resolve it."
Rene Descartes (A true binary thinker!)
John H

On Wed, 25 May 2005 09:05:43 -0400, "Harry.Krause"
wrote:

John H wrote:
On Wed, 25 May 2005 08:41:55 -0400, "Harry.Krause"
wrote:

John H wrote:

On 25 May 2005 05:23:20 -0700, wrote:

John H wrote:

I believe he was talking to Kevin, the guy who doesn't exist. So, why do you pay
attention to a post like that?

--
John H
On the 'PocoLoco' out of Deale, MD

Hmmm, let's see if even a dried up old drunk like you can figure this
out. HE WAS REPLYING TO SOMETHING *I* SAID......Now, being how his is
too stupid to figure this all out (and it's quite simple), he believes
I'm Kevin. I don't mind, it's fun watching Fritz, who thinks he's quite
special wallow around in ignorance!

Who are you? You've used Kevin, basskisser, atl man, etc. etc. Just who are you?

Also, please translate: "Now, being how his is
too stupid to figure this all out (and it's quite simple), he believes
I'm Kevin. I don't mind, it's fun watching Fritz, who thinks he's quite
special wallow around in ignorance!"

Is that supposed to be a sentence? Remember what I said about trying to use
decent grammar and spelling when discussing the stupidity of your fellow man?

And I thought you were going to be pleasant in here.

Well, fool me once...

How was I unpleasant, Harry? Was I calling someone a name? Was I posting
inflammatory political bull****?

Were you?

I'm not going to regurgitate your unpleasantness. Reread some of your
most recent posts and come to your own conclusion.

Ah. My posts referencing the grammar used in derogatory, name-calling posts by
others is offensive to you?

As you are one of the most prolific of the derogatory name-callers in the group,
I can understand why those posts may bother you.

You won't regurgitate the unpleasantness because it cuts too close to the quick.

--
John H
On the 'PocoLoco' out of Deale, MD

"Divide each difficulty into as many parts as is feasible and necessary to resolve it."
Rene Descartes (A true binary thinker!)
P.Fritz

"The Snapper Trapper" wrote in message
Kevin,
You are way to funny. Telling John he is ignorant, when you are using the
word "exceptable", when you really mean acceptable.

What year did you graduate from U of Penn?

About the same time he took on the title of "King of the NG idiots"

wrote in message
oups.com...

John H wrote:
On 24 May 2005 12:12:05 -0700, wrote:

John H wrote:
On 24 May 2005 08:58:45 -0700,
wrote:

John H wrote:
On 24 May 2005 06:20:59 -0700,
wrote:

John H wrote:
On 24 May 2005 05:17:02 -0700,
wrote:

Capt. Neal® wrote:
The Internet has been invaluable in that it has demonstrated
how
the
vast
majority of the world consists of fools, idiots and ignorant
people
who
don't know how to think, what to think or why to think.

One can no longer ignore the huge majority of inferior
intellects
that
pretend to be anything but. It's especially alarming that
the
people
one reads on the newsgroups at least can operate a computer.
What
does
their appalling stupidity say about those too dull to use a
computer?

It gives the term 'dumb and dumberer' even greater meaning.

CN

What gets me is the amount of truly narrow minded people that
frequent
usenet. Their are people here who simply can not see anything
other
than their white bread, missionary style only, mundane life.
Anything
that is even a tick out of their norm is perceived as evil,
bad,
or
stupid. Oh, and to think that you've got a good sample of
people
be
able to make the above comments IS narrow minded. I'd say to
you
that
MAYBE 5% or so of the computer literate people in the world
frequent
usenet.

'There'

Like, "There are people here who are simply stupid."

--
John H
On the 'PocoLoco' out of Deale, MD

John, do YOU ever make a grammatical mistake? Want me to show one
of
yours? If I do, will you then call YOURSELF stupid?

I try to be especially careful with my grammar when I am
discussing
the
stupidity of my fellow man.

--
John H
On the 'PocoLoco' out of Deale, MD

Then answer the question. You always do the same thing, in that
something just doesn't hit your brain. You see a question, then
ATTEMPT
to answer it, but.....don't. Care to try again? The question I asked
you was Do you want me to show one of YOUR grammatical errors?

Please show the posts in which I've made grammatical errors while
discussing the
stupidity of my fellow man.

--
John H
On the 'PocoLoco' out of Deale, MD

Ah, your usual M.O. again. Make special caveats to make yourself sound
like you don't do anything. Now, why would it have to be "while
discussing the stupidity of my fellow man"? If it is in some other
discussion that you make a grammatical error, is it then exceptable to
you? If so, then great, because *I* was discussing narrow mindedness.
If not, then you would be just as guilty of grammatical errors as I.

Yes, it's then exceptable. :)

--
John H

John, thank you for pointing out your ignorance!

John H

On Wed, 25 May 2005 09:07:51 -0400, "Harry.Krause"
wrote:

John H wrote:
On Wed, 25 May 2005 08:51:14 -0400, "*JimH*" wrote:

Give it a rest guys.

Jim, there are others here more deserving of rebuke. There have been several OT
threads started and several name-calling posts just this morning. Now go jump on
those guys!

If you'll read the thread, you'll see that *I'm* the one getting called all the
names!

There's nothing wrong with OT posts that are identified as OT. And they
have the benefit of aggravating the anonysmithers we've been plagued
with recently.

Yes, there is. They are OT. Yours are not just OTbut usually inflammatory with
your usual name-calling.

Do you think your aggravation of *anyone* is helpful to the newsgroup?

Harry, I know you take a peculiar pleasure in your unpopularity. You even coin
terms which you use to inflate your ego. A few (very few) even adopt your terms.
Do you not realize how 'popular' *any* of us could be if we stooped to the
inflammatory, name-calling level of your posts?

Being considered despicable is no great feat!