John H wrote:
On 24 May 2005 06:20:59 -0700, wrote:

John H wrote:
On 24 May 2005 05:17:02 -0700,
wrote:

Capt. Neal=AE wrote:
The Internet has been invaluable in that it has demonstrated

how
the
vast
majority of the world consists of fools, idiots and ignorant

people
who
don't know how to think, what to think or why to think.

One can no longer ignore the huge majority of inferior

intellects
that
pretend to be anything but. It's especially alarming that the

people
one reads on the newsgroups at least can operate a computer.

What
does
their appalling stupidity say about those too dull to use a

computer?

It gives the term 'dumb and dumberer' even greater meaning.

CN

What gets me is the amount of truly narrow minded people that

frequent
usenet. Their are people here who simply can not see anything

other
than their white bread, missionary style only, mundane life.

Anything
that is even a tick out of their norm is perceived as evil, bad,

or
stupid. Oh, and to think that you've got a good sample of people

be
able to make the above comments IS narrow minded. I'd say to you

that
MAYBE 5% or so of the computer literate people in the world

frequent
usenet.

'There'

Like, "There are people here who are simply stupid."

--
John H
On the 'PocoLoco' out of Deale, MD

John, do YOU ever make a grammatical mistake? Want me to show one of
yours? If I do, will you then call YOURSELF stupid?

I try to be especially careful with my grammar when I am discussing

the
stupidity of my fellow man.

--
John H
On the 'PocoLoco' out of Deale, MD

Then answer the question. You always do the same thing, in that
something just doesn't hit your brain. You see a question, then ATTEMPT
to answer it, but.....don't. Care to try again? The question I asked
you was Do you want me to show one of YOUR grammatical errors?

P=2EFritz wrote:
"John H" wrote in message
On 24 May 2005 06:20:59 -0700, wrote:

John H wrote:
On 24 May 2005 05:17:02 -0700,
wrote:

Capt. Neal=AE wrote:
[...]

Poor kevin.........still suffering from the side effects of the bitch

slapping he took over 'slander'

I wonder if he will ever learn the difference between "your" and

"you're"
It might make his alternate personalities easier to hide.

Hey, idiot Fritz. First, I'm not Kevin, though I DO find it quite
humorous that you are too stupid to figure it out! Now, go hide little
sissy, before you get hurt playing with grown ups. By the way, I posted
just how a lie could be slanderous, you dolt.

John H wrote:
On 24 May 2005 06:20:59 -0700, wrote:

John H wrote:
On 24 May 2005 05:17:02 -0700,
wrote:

Capt. Neal=AE wrote:
[...]

--=20
John H

Really, seen any Cesnas in your area!!!!!!!!!!!!!???

John H

On 24 May 2005 09:01:37 -0700, wrote:

P.Fritz wrote:
"John H" wrote in message
On 24 May 2005 06:20:59 -0700,
wrote:

John H wrote:
On 24 May 2005 05:17:02 -0700,
wrote:

Capt. Neal® wrote:
[...]

A slanderous lie is like alcoholic whiskey. Simple.

--
John H
On the 'PocoLoco' out of Deale, MD

"Divide each difficulty into as many parts as is feasible and necessary to resolve it."
Rene Descartes (A true binary thinker!)
John H

On 24 May 2005 08:58:45 -0700, wrote:

John H wrote:
On 24 May 2005 06:20:59 -0700,
wrote:

John H wrote:
On 24 May 2005 05:17:02 -0700,
wrote:

Capt. Neal® wrote:
[...]

Please show the posts in which I've made grammatical errors while discussing the
stupidity of my fellow man.

--
John H
On the 'PocoLoco' out of Deale, MD

"Divide each difficulty into as many parts as is feasible and necessary to resolve it."
Rene Descartes (A true binary thinker!)

John H

On 24 May 2005 09:04:15 -0700, wrote:

John H wrote:
On 24 May 2005 06:20:59 -0700,
wrote:

John H wrote:
On 24 May 2005 05:17:02 -0700,
wrote:

Capt. Neal® wrote:
[...]

No. In fact, I didn't see the Cessna yesterday.

--
John H
On the 'PocoLoco' out of Deale, MD

"Divide each difficulty into as many parts as is feasible and necessary to resolve it."
Rene Descartes (A true binary thinker!)
P.Fritz

"John H" wrote in message
On 24 May 2005 09:01:37 -0700, wrote:

P.Fritz wrote:
"John H" wrote in message
On 24 May 2005 06:20:59 -0700,
wrote:

John H wrote:
On 24 May 2005 05:17:02 -0700,
wrote:

Capt. Neal® wrote:
[...]

Poor kevin......still having problems grasping simple english......I guess
he enjoyed that bich slapping

.......and he wonders why he is the "King of the NG idiots"

P=2EFritz wrote:
"John H" wrote in message
On 24 May 2005 09:01:37 -0700, wrote:

P.Fritz wrote:
"John H" wrote in message
On 24 May 2005 06:20:59 -0700,
wrote:

John H wrote:
On 24 May 2005 05:17:02 -0700,
wrote:

Capt. Neal=AE wrote:
[...]

HEHEHEHE!!!!!!!!!!! Fritz whining like an idiot about ME, and can't
even spell!!!!!!!!!!!

John H wrote:
On 24 May 2005 09:01:37 -0700, wrote:

P.Fritz wrote:
"John H" wrote in message
On 24 May 2005 06:20:59 -0700,
wrote:

John H wrote:
On 24 May 2005 05:17:02 -0700,
wrote:

Capt. Neal=AE wrote:
[...]

Nope, you are wrong, John. Dead wrong. AND, I'll bet you don't have
enough sense to figure out how, do you? NOW, are you going to answer my
question posed to you, John, or not?

John H wrote:
On 24 May 2005 08:58:45 -0700, wrote:

John H wrote:
On 24 May 2005 06:20:59 -0700,
wrote:

John H wrote:
On 24 May 2005 05:17:02 -0700,
wrote:

Capt. Neal=AE wrote:
[...]

Ah, your usual M.O. again. Make special caveats to make yourself sound
like you don't do anything. Now, why would it have to be "while
discussing the stupidity of my fellow man"? If it is in some other
discussion that you make a grammatical error, is it then exceptable to
you? If so, then great, because *I* was discussing narrow mindedness.
If not, then you would be just as guilty of grammatical errors as I.