Bill

Default Ok kisser, you win. You can now brag to whoever it is you brag to...

Backdoor Reamer stands up for his mistakes...well, that's more than the
idiot in the White House does...Bush keeps adding lie upon lie...

Back door reamer you should talk. I think you like in the back door...

Bill

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Don White wrote:
Florida Keyz wrote in message

He comes across as someone who dropped out of school in the 7th grade
and has been marginally employed and even more marginally socialized his
entire life. I fear for Backdoor's children.

Oh Harry there you go again talking about Backdoors. Do you remember the
reamers? Or is this all you have on your mind these days..

Harry Krause

Don White wrote:

Florida Keyz wrote in message

He comes across as someone who dropped out of school in the 7th grade
and has been marginally employed and even more marginally socialized his
entire life. I fear for Backdoor's children.

Oh Harry there you go again talking about Backdoors. Do you remember the
reamers? Or is this all you have on your mind these days..

Wow...Bill is competition for Wally in the Dumbest Poster in Rec.Boats
contest...
Bill

YOU. Do you even
remember saying you were going to kick my balls in?

Not bragging at all. Simply stating a fact. If you EVER try to "kick
my balls in", you'll find it quite harmful to your help and longevity,
understand?

Know if you come here, you will probably never leave.

Oh, I'll leave, and well satisfied, too.

Yep, there you go. You threaten to kick MY balls in, then have to have
to whole neighborhood stick up for your sissy ass.

I'd drive away with a smile on my face~

Fine, enough said, where IS it you live?

Asskisser you need to stop all this Ball Kicking, Sticking sticks up your
sissy ass. Harry will be mad if he finds out that you are with another
fellow. I think all this should be done in the privacy of your own homes and
not in pubic. Please do your Ball Kicking and other stuffing stuff in
privacy?

Don White

Bill wrote in message
Asskisser you need to stop all this Ball Kicking, Sticking sticks up your
sissy ass. Harry will be mad if he finds out that you are with another
fellow. I think all this should be done in the privacy of your own homes

and
not in pubic. Please do your Ball Kicking and other stuffing stuff in
privacy?

gee Bill...you seem to have trouble following the bouncing ball.
IF you ask nicely, we'll give you a program that describes who's who.
The ball kicking, backdoor guy is on the 'other team' sometimes uses the
alias 'Backyard ..whatever..

Harry Krause

Don White wrote:

Bill wrote in message

Asskisser you need to stop all this Ball Kicking, Sticking sticks up your
sissy ass. Harry will be mad if he finds out that you are with another
fellow. I think all this should be done in the privacy of your own homes

and

not in pubic. Please do your Ball Kicking and other stuffing stuff in
privacy?

gee Bill...you seem to have trouble following the bouncing ball.
IF you ask nicely, we'll give you a program that describes who's who.
The ball kicking, backdoor guy is on the 'other team' sometimes uses the
alias 'Backyard ..whatever..

These righties have to pass a stupid test before they're allowed to post
here.
Harry Krause

Don White wrote:

Bill wrote in message

Asskisser you need to stop all this Ball Kicking, Sticking sticks up

your

sissy ass. Harry will be mad if he finds out that you are with another
fellow. I think all this should be done in the privacy of your own homes

and

not in pubic. Please do your Ball Kicking and other stuffing stuff in
privacy?

gee Bill...you seem to have trouble following the bouncing ball.
IF you ask nicely, we'll give you a program that describes who's who.
The ball kicking, backdoor guy is on the 'other team' sometimes uses the
alias 'Backyard ..whatever..

These righties have to pass a stupid test before they're allowed to post
here.

And those that flunk join your team.

Launching your boat any day now, Dennis?