NOYB

Default OT--I could almost learn to tolerate this guy

"The Sunnis and the Shiites, the Kurds and all the various tribes can work
out accommodations that will allow them to build a stable society, I think
that will be good for Iraq and good for the Middle East," Clinton said at
the end of a two-day visit to Denmark.
In January, Iraq held the its first democratic parliamentary elections to
choose a 275-member National Assembly and provincial legislatures.

"There is no point living in the past," Clinton said. "Look at where we are
now. Everyone, all freedom-loving people would be better off with a
genuinely representative, effective, free government in Iraq whatever your
feelings are about what went on before."

Doug Kanter

"NOYB" wrote in message
ink.net...
"The Sunnis and the Shiites, the Kurds and all the various tribes can work
out accommodations that will allow them to build a stable society, I think
that will be good for Iraq and good for the Middle East," Clinton said at
the end of a two-day visit to Denmark.
In January, Iraq held the its first democratic parliamentary elections to
choose a 275-member National Assembly and provincial legislatures.

"There is no point living in the past," Clinton said. "Look at where we
are now. Everyone, all freedom-loving people would be better off with a
genuinely representative, effective, free government in Iraq whatever your
feelings are about what went on before."

Heeeeeeeere's your sign! :-)

Doug Kanter wrote:
"NOYB" wrote in message
ink.net...
[...]

NOYB won't come remotely close to getting it, Doug. Because Clinton
said the above, NOYB's brain instantly translates that into *Clinton
said that any and everything Bush has done with regards to Iraq is
great*. Must be terrible to be so in love with GWB and the republican
party, but also knowing they've failed miserably, that you must resort
to remarks made by someone who they've shown pure disdain for.

NOYB

"Doug Kanter" wrote in message

"NOYB" wrote in message
ink.net...
"The Sunnis and the Shiites, the Kurds and all the various tribes can
work out accommodations that will allow them to build a stable society, I
think that will be good for Iraq and good for the Middle East," Clinton
said at the end of a two-day visit to Denmark.
In January, Iraq held the its first democratic parliamentary elections to
choose a 275-member National Assembly and provincial legislatures.

"There is no point living in the past," Clinton said. "Look at where we
are now. Everyone, all freedom-loving people would be better off with a
genuinely representative, effective, free government in Iraq whatever
your feelings are about what went on before."

Heeeeeeeere's your sign! :-)

http://www.snopes.com/humor/jokes/heresign.htm

John H

On Wed, 18 May 2005 17:31:40 GMT, "NOYB" wrote:

"The Sunnis and the Shiites, the Kurds and all the various tribes can work
out accommodations that will allow them to build a stable society, I think
that will be good for Iraq and good for the Middle East," Clinton said at
the end of a two-day visit to Denmark.
In January, Iraq held the its first democratic parliamentary elections to
choose a 275-member National Assembly and provincial legislatures.

"There is no point living in the past," Clinton said. "Look at where we are
now. Everyone, all freedom-loving people would be better off with a
genuinely representative, effective, free government in Iraq whatever your
feelings are about what went on before."

I think he's leading his wife to a more 'centrist' position. Wonder what kind of
boat he likes?
--
John H

JimH

"John H" wrote in message
On Wed, 18 May 2005 17:31:40 GMT, "NOYB" wrote:

"The Sunnis and the Shiites, the Kurds and all the various tribes can
work
out accommodations that will allow them to build a stable society, I think
that will be good for Iraq and good for the Middle East," Clinton said at
the end of a two-day visit to Denmark.
In January, Iraq held the its first democratic parliamentary elections to
choose a 275-member National Assembly and provincial legislatures.

"There is no point living in the past," Clinton said. "Look at where we
are
now. Everyone, all freedom-loving people would be better off with a
genuinely representative, effective, free government in Iraq whatever your
feelings are about what went on before."

I think he's leading his wife to a more 'centrist' position.

At least until the elections. ;-)

NOYB

"JimH" wrote in message

"John H" wrote in message
[...]

Don't forget...
Hillary is actually very good for the Republican party. She's almost
personally responsible for the Republican majority that took over the House
and Senate in 1994.

"Womb to the tomb"

NOYB

"John H" wrote in message
[...]

A blow boat no doubt. One that goes in whatever direction the wind is
blowing.