Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Larry D Gibbs

Default Garmin 276C and screen in sunny conditions?

I have a Street Pilot III and took it out fishing on Puget Sound and the
screen was very had to see when the sun was out. I am considering on getting
a 276C because of it being able to use the Blue charts software. Is the
screen easy to see in sunlight conditions or will I have the same problem as
I do with the Street Pilot?

--
Larry D Gibbs

WWW.LarryGibbs.com

Only left handed people are in their right mind.