Doug Kanter

Default This works great!

I My boyfriend bought me this and I just luv it!

http://www.vidshop.com/images/content/nW6U1jc.jpg
Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 120,000 groups
Unlimited download
Don White

Doug Kanter wrote:
I My boyfriend bought me this and I just luv it!

http://www.vidshop.com/images/content/nW6U1jc.jpg
Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 120,000 groups
Unlimited download

Another vicitm 'Smithered'. There's gotta be a cure out there somewhere.

Don White wrote:
Doug Kanter wrote:
I My boyfriend bought me this and I just luv it!

http://www.vidshop.com/images/content/nW6U1jc.jpg
Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 120,000 groups
Unlimited download

Another vicitm 'Smithered'. There's gotta be a cure out there

somewhere.

Smithers is just a poor lonely soul. He ****ed everybody here off, so
nobody would have anything to do with him, so, because he's in
desperate need of attention, he's resorting to munging everyone's
usenet names and posting his idiotic drivel under them. It's really
quite sad and pathetic, huh?

John H

On Sun, 15 May 2005 03:22:31 GMT, "Falky foo"
wrote:

Can somebody describe what's on the other end of that link? I don't
particularly want to follow it.

"Doug Kanter" wrote in message
.. .
I My boyfriend bought me this and I just luv it!

http://www.vidshop.com/images/content/nW6U1jc.jpg
Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 120,000 groups
Unlimited download

Let's see, who's brave enough to go there? Only The Shadow knows.
--
John H