Babbling Brook Photography

Default Water pump

Hi everyone,
I have a 20' Regal bowrider with a 4.3 engine I/O. My question is I have
a leak in the water pump and it needs to be replaced. Do I need to buy a
water pump from a marine parts store or can I get it at an automotive store?
Is there any difference in the part purchased at either store? Or is it just
the price?
Thanks, Ken

--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Babbling Brook Photography

Calif Bill

"Babbling Brook Photography" wrote
in message ...
Hi everyone,
I have a 20' Regal bowrider with a 4.3 engine I/O. My question is I

have
a leak in the water pump and it needs to be replaced. Do I need to buy a
water pump from a marine parts store or can I get it at an automotive

store?
Is there any difference in the part purchased at either store? Or is it

just
the price?
Thanks, Ken

--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Babbling Brook Photography
Quality Framed Photography of
the Great Outdoors.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee!
http://www.babblingbrookphotography.com
Email

Freshwater or sal****er boating?

Tony Thomas

Just make sure all the fittings are the same. The automotive may have an
extra fitting that the marine does not have.

--
Tony
my boats at http://t.thomas.home.mchsi.com

"Babbling Brook Photography" wrote
in message ...
I use the boat only in fresh water, but it sounds like the automotive part
will work just fine. Thanks

--