Jim

Default Bush knew location of bin Laden on 9-11

Henry Blackmoore wrote:
..... My Lord....

Were you addressing me?

Henry Blackmoore

In article , Jim wrote:

Henry Blackmoore wrote:
..... My Lord....

Were you addressing me?

Do you know how to read newsgroup postings?

sheesh

Henry Blackmoore

In article , (basskisser) wrote:

(Henry Blackmoore) wrote in message
hlink.net...
In article ,

(basskisser) wrote:

(Henry Blackmoore) wrote in message
link.net...
In article ,

(basskisser) wrote:

(Henry Blackmoore) wrote in message news:bwZ8c.1737
Why because it didn't come from Rush, Jim--, or Henry?

oompah..oompah....everybody oompah....
smokepot...smokepot....everybody smokepot....
you are the eggman...you are the walrus... kookookachu....

Now THERE is an intelligent response to a post.

You are probably too stupid to know what it is about eh pothead?

LOL

No, to the contrary. I've heard the Beetles before, stupid. But
apparently you haven't. At least not since you left the hospital for
those mood swings. I do see, however, that your medication isn't
working.

Beetles? Do you hear them crawling around at night or something?
What in the hell are you talking about now ol' weird doped-up one?

JPlease provide any evidence that I'm "doped up". Can you? Yes or no,
please.
Now, the words (you) are the eggman, (you) are the walrus,
kookookachu, comes DIRECTLY from a Beatles song. If you didn't know
that, perhaps YOU are the doped up one. Talk about STUPID, My Lord.
Sober up sometime, guy.

You finally got it (no dope today?).... Yes the Beatles. Not the creepy
crawly types either...Did you have to Google the spelling or copy it
down off of one of your old albums?

"I've heard the *Beetles* before, stupid" LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am going to save that one in my files. You can be such a riot. And
talk about "stupid".

U r so funny Monica.