Henry Blackmoore

Default ( OT ) Scandal after scandal after scandal

In article , (basskisser) wrote:

(Henry Blackmoore) wrote in message
link.net...
In article ,

(basskisser) wrote:

(Henry Blackmoore) wrote in message
k.net...
In article ,

(basskisser) wrote:

Hey, now, you know how it is! The righties will say NONE of this is
true, it's all false, and BushCo is grand, and they'll goose-step to
Bush-King-of-the-World, no matter what. Now, those damned Democrats,
THEY are the bad ones, they need to be run out of office for having
consentual sex.

Did u have 2 repeat so much of the previous posting when u reply?
Maybe if 1 didn't have their brainz so clouded by mary-jew-wana they
could master the art of 'snipping'?

Please provide any evidence you have that my brain is "clouded by
marijuana (sic)". Can you? Are you on medication for those mood swings
that cause you to make such wild allegations, without any regard to
facts?

Anybody that illegally cultivates marijuana and then brags about it
and expects everybody to believe that he never sampled his own wares
had their mind clouded by something.

Oh, really? Please provide FACT that I smoke marijuana. Please show
where I "bragged" about growing marijuana. Please show what my mind is
clouded by. Proof please. Have any? Oh, I forgot, you base all of your
"knowledge" on assumptions, wild allegations, and statements backed by
NO fact.
I'm beginning to think that you are nothing short of an ignorant
redneck.

An incestious Georgia pot-grower calling somebody an "ignorant redneck"?
Now don't that beat all.

Too funny...

basskisser

(basskisser) wrote:

[...]

Nah, the funny part is, that you are just too damned stupid to do
anything except make unfounded, wild, and ignorant assumptions, and
allegations. Now, would you care to redeem yourself and give some
evidence of the allegations you've made against me, or are you happy
just being stupid?

Bill

Oh, really? Please provide FACT that I smoke marijuana. Please show
where I "bragged" about growing marijuana. Please show what my mind is
clouded by. Proof please. Have any? Oh, I forgot, you base all of your
"knowledge" on assumptions, wild allegations, and statements backed by
NO fact.
I'm beginning to think that you are nothing short of an ignorant
redneck.

An incestious Georgia pot-grower calling somebody an "ignorant redneck"?
Now don't that beat all.

Too funny...

Nah, the funny part is, that you are just too damned stupid to do
anything except make unfounded, wild, and ignorant assumptions, and
allegations. Now, would you care to redeem yourself and give some
evidence of the allegations you've made against me, or are you happy
just being stupid?

Will Asskisser this is what you are doing. Making unfounded, wild, and
ignorant assumptions, and allegations you have no proof of what you are
telling. But then you say this guy is stupid. Prove what you are telling the
people? The truth if you know what that is.

basskisser

"Bill" wrote in message ...
[...]

Sure, Bill, quite simple, actually. Anyone who would make such wild,
unfounded allegations, with NO facts, then print those same wild
assumptions and allegations here as truth, MUST be stupid.
Bill

"Bill" wrote in message

[...]

That Is what I have been saying in the beginning. So then you must be Stupid
then!

basskisser

"Bill" wrote in message

[...]

What wild allegations have I printed, there, Bill?