Jim

Default ( OT ) marchers protested the Iraq War and the Bush administrationassault on democracy.

http://www.salon.com/news/feature/20...sts/index.html

extract

March 21, 2004 | NEW YORK -- On Saturday, as people across America
and in dozens of countries worldwide marked the one-year anniversary of
the invasion of Iraq, a man in khaki pants walked down Broadway with a
sign simply saying, "We Were Right." For the antiwar movement, the last
few months have been a grim vindication, as security in Iraq
deteriorates and the Bush administration's pre-war rationales evaporate.

On Feb. 15 last year, millions of people across the globe took to the
streets in the largest simultaneous protests the world has ever seen,
hoping they could somehow stop the march to war by their epochal display
of opposition. Now, with the war over and the occupation turning into a
bloody quagmire, protesters in countries allied with America demanded
that their governments follow Spain's example and quit the coalition of
the willing, while marchers in the United States rebuked their
government for the war and a thousand other misdeeds.

John H

On Sun, 21 Mar 2004 14:02:47 -0500, Jim wrote:

[...]

Thanks Jim. I can't understand why none of this has been on any of the
news programs over the past couple of days.

John H

On the 'Poco Loco' out of Deale, MD
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!
Harry Krause

John H wrote:

[...]

It's been all over the news, but probably not on the simple minded right
wing trash channel you watch.
John H

On Sun, 21 Mar 2004 17:42:57 -0500, Harry Krause
wrote:

John H wrote:

[...]

Wheeesh! Right over your head.

John H

On the 'Poco Loco' out of Deale, MD
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!

John H

wrote:

John H wrote:

[...]

Wheeesh! Right over your head too.

John H

On the 'Poco Loco' out of Deale, MD
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!
Backyard Renegade

wrote:

John H wrote:

[...]

I think it is becoming apparent that harry is not nearly as educated
as he would have us think. This is constantly proven by his inability
to answer questions, and the same lame old insults in response to
every post. There is just no substance to anything he says, he has
been outed by his own ignorance...

John H

On the 'Poco Loco' out of Deale, MD
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!

Curtis CCR

Harry Krause wrote in message ...
John H wrote:

[...]

There wasn't much reported on in here in the print media. My TV was
not on at all this weekend. I checked in with the sfgate.com from
time to time over the weekend - nothing on the front of their web site
which is update everal times a day. Little in papers. On my way to
work this morning I heard a radio news repoert saying the protests in
San Francisco we not near as large as the pre- event hype said they
would be.
John Gaquin

Hopefully, a lot of folks have figured out that these so-called "anti-war"
protests are all organized, planned, and paid for by the IAC and ANSWER,
nothing but shill fronts for the WWP, with a little help from UJP.

In short, the whole show is put on by an experienced team of hard-core CPUSA
veterans like Leslie Cagan, Michael Meyerson, Stapp, and Becker, who have
spent their adult lives working to tear down the USA. They try to suck in
the naive idealists to man the front lines.