BoatBanter.com

-   -   OT Hey Hairball, Kerry is a Joke (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/3691-ot-hey-hairball-kerry-joke.html)

basskisser April 6th 04 01:10 PM

OT Hey Hairball, Kerry is a Joke

(Henry Blackmoore) wrote in message thlink.net...
In article , "Joe" wrote:

"basskisser" wrote in message
. com...

I've taken care of many men who've threatened me with
bodily harm, as you have, and have never spent one moment in jail.

I take it sodomy is legal in Georgia?

incest too

Idiot. Please show evidence that incest and sodomy is legal in
Florida. You've stated above that it is, now show some proof, or is
this just another one of your wild, unfounded assumptions?

Don White April 6th 04 03:01 PM

OT Hey Hairball, Kerry is a Joke

basskisser wrote in message
om...
Idiot. Please show evidence that incest and sodomy is legal in
Florida. You've stated above that it is, now show some proof, or is
this just another one of your wild, unfounded assumptions?

Just more of Henry's 'jailhouse humor.
I think his parole officer or caseworker must be snoozing.

Henry Blackmoore April 6th 04 05:20 PM

wrote:

"basskisser" wrote in message
. com...

I've taken care of many men who've threatened me with
bodily harm, as you have, and have never spent one moment in jail.

I take it sodomy is legal in Georgia?

incest too

Idiot. Please show evidence that incest and sodomy is legal in
Florida. You've stated above that it is, now show some proof, or is
this just another one of your wild, unfounded assumptions?

Where have I said anything about "Florida" recently? Let alone about
"incest and sodomy" being "legal in Florida"?

Methinks that you have smoked one too many today....

Sheesh

Henry Blackmoore April 6th 04 05:20 PM

In article , "Don White" wrote:

basskisser wrote in message
. com...
Idiot. Please show evidence that incest and sodomy is legal in
Florida. You've stated above that it is, now show some proof, or is
this just another one of your wild, unfounded assumptions?

Just more of Henry's 'jailhouse humor.
I think his parole officer or caseworker must be snoozing.

Is Basskisser your good buddy Don?

Don White April 6th 04 09:46 PM

Henry Blackmoore wrote in message news:INAcc.17930
Is Basskisser your good buddy Don?

No..I'm just performing a community service. What is your caseworkers name
& number?
Appears you are spending too much time at the 'icehouse' and it would be
wise to correct that behavior before you slip all the way off.

Henry Blackmoore April 6th 04 10:24 PM

In article , "Don White" wrote:

Henry Blackmoore wrote in message news:INAcc.17930
Is Basskisser your good buddy Don?

No..I'm just performing a community service. What is your caseworkers name
& number?
Appears you are spending too much time at the 'icehouse' and it would be
wise to correct that behavior before you slip all the way off.

I think that he is your good buddy Don along with ol' Harry K.