NOYB

Default Finally Found? WMD!

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
news:c3dhc2g=.29bfe61555ffbb9104efa27ab79d0c6d@107 9714307.nulluser.com...

If this is true, there ought to be hell to pay...

U.S. Unloading WMD in Iraq

TEHRAN (Mehr News Agency)

Mehr News Agency? Is that a subsidiary of the NY Times?

NOYB

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
news:c3dhc2g=.29bfe61555ffbb9104efa27ab79d0c6d@107 9714307.nulluser.com...

If this is true, there ought to be hell to pay...

U.S. Unloading WMD in Iraq

TEHRAN (Mehr News Agency)

That's the news agency that Sen. Kerry sent an email to about 2 weeks ago
asking for Iran's endorsement for his candidacy. Now the same news agency
plants a fake story trying to implicate Bush in planting weapons in Iraq?
Coincidence? I think not.

Here's the story:
According to an article published in the Tehran Times, the office of U.S.
Senator and leading Democratic presidential candidate John Kerry sent an
email message to the Mehr News Agency . The following is the article as it
appeared in English : [1]

"The office of Senator John Kerry, the frontrunner in the Democratic
presidential primary in the U.S., sent the Mehr News Agency an email saying
that Kerry will try to repair the damage done by the incumbent president if
he wins the election. The text of the e-mail follows:

"'As Americans who have lived and worked extensively overseas, we have
personally witnessed the high regard with which people around the world have
historically viewed the United States. Sadly, we are also painfully aware of
how the actions and the attitudes demonstrated by the U.S. government over
the past three years have threatened the goodwill earned by presidents of
both parties over many decades and put many of our international
relationships at risk.

"'It is in the urgent interests of the people of the United States to
restore our country's credibility in the eyes of the world. America needs
the kind of leadership that will repair alliances with countries on every
continent that have been so damaged in the past few years, as well as build
new friendships and overcome tensions with others.

"'We are convinced that John Kerry is the candidate best qualified to meet
this challenge. Senator Kerry has the diplomatic skill and temperament as
well as a lifetime of accomplishments in [the] field of international
affairs. He believes that collaboration with other countries is crucial to
efforts to win the war on terror and make America safer.

"'An understanding of global affairs is essential in these times, and
central to this campaign. Kerry has the experience and the understanding
necessary to successfully restore the United States to its position of
respect within the community of nations. He has the judgment and vision
necessary to assure that the United States fulfills a leadership role in
meeting the challenges we face throughout the world.

"'The current Administration's policies of unilateralism and rejection of
important international initiatives, from the Kyoto Accords to the
Biological Weapons Convention, have alienated much of the world and
squandered remarkable reserves of support after 9/11. This climate of
hostility affects us all, but most especially impacts those who reside
overseas. Disappointment with current U.S. leadership is widespread,
extending not just to the corridors of power and politics, but to the man
and woman on the street as well.

"'We believe John Kerry is the Democrat who can go toe-to-toe against the
current Administration on national security and defense issues. We also
remain convinced that John Kerry has the best chance of beating the
incumbent in November, and putting America on a new course that will lead to
a safer, more secure, and more stable world.'"