Ray

Default Something totally different

Took the boat to Catalina for lunch with a group
from SCOPE ( SoCalOffShore yadda yadda). My single
couldn't quite cruise at 80mph like the majority of
the members but had an awesome day boating in Southern
California.

To view the movie go to:
http://www.streamload.com/sdboats/catalinaweb.mov

Warning dial-uppers this is nearly 13MB. Requires Quicktime movie
player. If you have trouble viewing it visit www.quicktime.com
and download the player.

25 gallons of fuel was $82 bones. The trip was worth every penny.

Ray

Backyard Renegade

Jim wrote in message thlink.net...
Ecologically minded Republicans on holiday.

So, please tell us what sacrifices you make for ecology... Do you not
travel, vacation? Do you keep your house at 65 in the winter? Do you
drive a hybred car, hang laundry? Please, prove you are not just a
juvenile hypocryte and tell us what you have done for mother earth
lately? It's ok if you don't answer, I know that factual debate is
beyond you...

Ray wrote:
Took the boat to Catalina for lunch with a group
from SCOPE ( SoCalOffShore yadda yadda). My single
couldn't quite cruise at 80mph like the majority of
the members but had an awesome day boating in Southern
California.

To view the movie go to:
http://www.streamload.com/sdboats/catalinaweb.mov

Warning dial-uppers this is nearly 13MB. Requires Quicktime movie
player. If you have trouble viewing it visit www.quicktime.com
and download the player.

25 gallons of fuel was $82 bones. The trip was worth every penny.

Ray

Jim

The golf cart episode says it all. No respect for other people, or
their property.

As for me, I like a bit of peace and quiet. Not to be found around
those guys. That's why I chose not to go to the same places they go.

It's like the Harley-Davidson thing, "Hurry up and pass me, I want to
listen to some music, or nothing at all, not your non muffled exhaust."

Just because we don't agree politically, we might agree on why we spend
time on the ocean.

Jim

Ray wrote:

Took the boat to Catalina for lunch with a group
from SCOPE ( SoCalOffShore yadda yadda). My single
couldn't quite cruise at 80mph like the majority of
the members but had an awesome day boating in Southern
California.

To view the movie go to:
http://www.streamload.com/sdboats/catalinaweb.mov

Warning dial-uppers this is nearly 13MB. Requires Quicktime movie
player. If you have trouble viewing it visit www.quicktime.com
and download the player.

25 gallons of fuel was $82 bones. The trip was worth every penny.

Ray

Jim

Lloyd

The last time I was in Avalon (where they were) I rented one of those
carts, they are thoroughly trashed. We had to spend our time calling
the place we rented it from and waiting for a replacement rather than
touring the island like we wanted.

I actually have a golf cart (in a gated community) that has the governor
disconnected, it will do 22 mph, a bit over what the suspension was
designed for. It is dangerous if not driven carefully.

There is a reason for the governor. If it's yours and you know the
risks, go for it. If it's not yours....

Jim

Ray wrote:

Took the boat to Catalina for lunch with a group from SCOPE ( SoCalOffShore
yadda yadda). My single couldn't quite cruise at 80mph like the majority of
the members but had an awesome day boating in Southern California.

To view the movie go to:
http://www.streamload.com/sdboats/catalinaweb.mov

Calif Bill

"Lloyd Sumpter" wrote in message

I donno...those souped-up golfcarts looked Pretty Kewl! (Then again, they
probably burned dinosaurs to recharge them)

Lloyd

Or if they had been on the East Coast, they would have spewed tons of
Mercury into the atmosphere burning fossil trees to generate the
electricity.