CCred68046

Default Some still suport Busch, so there!

If your going to be dumb enough to post off topic please learn to spell in your
headers for those of us who have been forced to use filters because of this
crap.
TIA.
NOYB

"MadDogDave" wrote in message
news:c3dhc2g=.bf1d14b36eb4de756b82a4b4216a0c50@107 9468454.nulluser.com...
"It's clear
that Bush is widely disliked in France, even by the right," said
Guillaume Parmentier of the France-America Centre. "The whole country
and the government would rejoice if he lost.

That alone should be a good enough reason to vote for Bush in November.

In fact, that's a slogan they should run on:

"**** on France. Vote for Bush."

basskisser

"NOYB" wrote in message link.net...
"MadDogDave" wrote in message
news:c3dhc2g=.bf1d14b36eb4de756b82a4b4216a0c50@107 9468454.nulluser.com...
"It's clear
that Bush is widely disliked in France, even by the right," said
Guillaume Parmentier of the France-America Centre. "The whole country
and the government would rejoice if he lost.

That alone should be a good enough reason to vote for Bush in November.

In fact, that's a slogan they should run on:

"**** on France. Vote for Bush."

ah, yes, the division is global! Bush, the great uniter, right?
NOYB

"jps" wrote in message
In article c3dhc2g=.bf1d14b36eb4de756b82a4b4216a0c50@
1079468454.nulluser.com,
says...

For Kerry
Germany
France
Entire Arab world
Most of Latin America

Neutral/unknown
Britain
Russia
Israel
Iraq

For Bush
Spain
Italy
Pakistan
Azerbaijan
Eritrea
Uzbekistan

I'm pretty sure Spain just shifted to the Kerry side...

jps

I thought they shifted to the al Qaeda side. Oh wait...
same thing.

JGK

"MadDogDave" wrote in message
news:c3dhc2g=.bf1d14b36eb4de756b82a4b4216a0c50@107 9468454.nulluser.com...
There is little doubt that a
Kerry victory would provoke rejoicing inside Germany's government, as it
would in many other parts of Europe, as well as Asia, Africa and Latin
America.

Let us not forget al Qaeda, North Korea and Cuba

Hostility towards a second Bush term is generally assumed to be
widespread throughout the world because of the Iraq war,

Even being a Republican I can see this is an Israel war fought by
Americans, bad decision
by Bush, head should have rolled because of bad intel. CIA head Tenet
should have been fired
after 911. Tenet has no clue and no dignity, after what happened with
911, and intel on Iraq
he should have resigned.

the concept of pre-emptive strikes and bullying of small countries.

Best defense is a good offense

On issues from the Kyoto agreement

Bad science at best. Bad for the economy, does nothing to stop
pollution from the third
world. Signed by Clinton but never ratified before congress. The US
did the world a favor
by giving other countries an out to this joke.

and the international criminal court

This is a joke, if anything this court is criminal

to antipathy towards the UN, President Bush has alienated countries

and tried to buy them back by giving the UN 25 Billion dollar to rebuild
their NY building.
Another Bush mistake. Bush should have totally withdrawn from this
communist organization.
Repoed the building and turn it into an internationl flea market ala
Epcot. Give me a break the
UN is a worthless body that hates the US but loves out money. Problem
is we are dumb
enough to give it to them

Distress over Mr Bush's foreign policy is not confined to the world beyond

the US.
If it weren't for the immigration issues by Bush, I would love to see a
President that would
finally put the US first aboue everything else. In fact I think that is
in the job description.

Charles

Harry Krause wrote:

I heard Bush is trying to reach Osama to arrange for a terrorist attack
on the US just before the fall elections...

I think you should up the meds if you're still hearing those voices in
your head.

-- Charlie