Short Wave Sportfishing

Default Make a political thread out of this one.

Later,

Tom
S. Woodstock, CT
-----------
"Do fishermen eat avocados? This is a question
that no one ever thinks to ask."

Russel Chatham, "Dark Waters" (1988)
Doug Kanter

Hmmph. A typical note from a guy who lives in a town named after a place
that once hosted thousands of filthy hippy acid-heads for a disgusting
concert in the mud. You're too stoned to write! You're probably one of those
Dems who was in Chicago in 1968, attacking innocent riot police.

--
Do not respond to my Hotmail address. It's never checked. Post all responses
here.

Later,

Tom
S. Woodstock, CT
-----------
"Do fishermen eat avocados? This is a question
that no one ever thinks to ask."

Russel Chatham, "Dark Waters" (1988)

John H

On Fri, 12 Mar 2004 17:25:43 GMT, Short Wave Sportfishing
wrote:

Later,

Tom
S. Woodstock, CT
-----------
"Do fishermen eat avocados? This is a question
that no one ever thinks to ask."

Russel Chatham, "Dark Waters" (1988)

Looks like you posted everything on Kerry's mind!

John H

On the 'Poco Loco' out of Deale, MD
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!
Don White

Short Wave Sportfishing wrote in message

Later,

Tom
S. Woodstock, CT
-----------

That seems to describe where Florida's Gulf Coast stands in the National
Geographic Traveler 'best tourism sites in the world' survey. Better luck
next year Nobby......................yeah, right!

Wayne.B

On Fri, 12 Mar 2004 18:42:11 GMT, "Don White"
wrote:
That seems to describe where Florida's Gulf Coast stands in the National
Geographic Traveler 'best tourism sites in the world' survey. Better luck
next year Nobby......................yeah, right!

====================================

Don, you're absolutely right. There is nothing in SWFL that would
appeal to any right thinking tourist (or left thinking either). Stay
home. Do not drive to Ft Myers Beach or Sanibel Island under any
circumstance; the sun and tropical water is unsafe for northeners
unless they have purchased a home here. It would be much better to
take a winter vacation in Nova Scotia or the Cape Breton Islands,
especially given the long window of opportunity afforded by the
weather.

Don White

Wayne.B wrote in message
snip...
It would be much better to
take a winter vacation in Nova Scotia or the Cape Breton Islands,
especially given the long window of opportunity afforded by the
weather.

For the more'delicate' traveller..we recommend a summer visit.

Calif Bill

"Don White" wrote in message

Wayne.B wrote in message
snip...
It would be much better to
take a winter vacation in Nova Scotia or the Cape Breton Islands,
especially given the long window of opportunity afforded by the
weather.

For the more'delicate' traveller..we recommend a summer visit.

And which of the 2 weeks is best?

Bill

Jim--

wrote:
That seems to describe where Florida's Gulf Coast stands in the National
Geographic Traveler 'best tourism sites in the world' survey. Better

luck
next year Nobby......................yeah, right!

====================================

Don, you're absolutely right. There is nothing in SWFL that would
appeal to any right thinking tourist (or left thinking either). Stay
home. Do not drive to Ft Myers Beach or Sanibel Island under any
circumstance; the sun and tropical water is unsafe for northeners
unless they have purchased a home here. It would be much better to
take a winter vacation in Nova Scotia or the Cape Breton Islands,
especially given the long window of opportunity afforded by the
weather.

Spent a week on Sanibel Island with my family. What a great place. We will
get back there someday.

Short Wave Sportfishing

On Sat, 13 Mar 2004 00:38:55 GMT, "John Smith"
wrote:

Doug, Woodstock was in Woodstock NY, not Woodstock CT.

Damn it - now you've gone and ruined everything. I keep telling
people that Woodstock happened in my pasture.

That's actually true - some buy it, some don't. :)

Little trivia - there are eleven towns/cities named Woodstock in the
United States.

Later,

Tom
S. Woodstock, CT