Rob Z.

Default WTD - Manual for 1969 Evenrude 1.5hp motor

Hi All : )

I was just given a 1969 Evenrude Mate 1 1/2 hp outboard motor (model #
1902cc) from a friend to fix and am hopping to find a manual to download of
off the internet.

Does anybody know of a site that has outboard motor manuals for downloading
? I have been searching online for about 4 hours now with no results except
for sites that want money.

This is the first time I have posted to this newsgroup as I mostly post on
the Coin-op arcade game collecting groups. It is pretty easy to find free
downloads of arcade game manuals and was hopping that the same would be hade
for outboard motor manuals.

Thanks all

Rob Z
Toronto, Canada

Don White

Rob Z. wrote:
Hi All : )

I was just given a 1969 Evenrude Mate 1 1/2 hp outboard motor (model #
1902cc) from a friend to fix and am hopping to find a manual to download of
off the internet.

Does anybody know of a site that has outboard motor manuals for downloading
? I have been searching online for about 4 hours now with no results except
for sites that want money.

This is the first time I have posted to this newsgroup as I mostly post on
the Coin-op arcade game collecting groups. It is pretty easy to find free
downloads of arcade game manuals and was hopping that the same would be hade
for outboard motor manuals.

Thanks all

Rob Z
Toronto, Canada

If you find a site, let us know. I had to lay down $ 60.00 at a local
boating supply store for a manual on my 1986 Evinrude 6hp Yachtwin.
Rob Z.

If you find a site, let us know. I had to lay down $ 60.00 at a local
boating supply store for a manual on my 1986 Evinrude 6hp Yachtwin.

Will do Don, If I ever find a site. As I have had no luck yet.

Maybe this is a sign that I (or somebody ells) should start one : )

Rob Z.

Don White

Rob Z. wrote:
If you find a site, let us know. I had to lay down $ 60.00 at a local
boating supply store for a manual on my 1986 Evinrude 6hp Yachtwin.

Will do Don, If I ever find a site. As I have had no luck yet.

Maybe this is a sign that I (or somebody ells) should start one : )

Rob Z.

If your buddy decides to buy..
http://ww3.kencook.com/evinrudejohns...cfm?fuseaction
Rob Z.