Junior Member

Arrow Where online to get manual for 1990, 2651 bayliner ciera sunbridge?? Help plz

My father got a 1990, "2651 Bayliner Ciera Sunbridge". I have not been able to locate a online owners manual for this boat. Was hoping for a site like carfiche.com where they list owner manuals for cars for free. If someone could help us out we would greatly appreciate your time! Thanks
harry.krause

On Tue, 26 Apr 2005 01:19:26 +0100, HuckingFellers
wrote:

My father got a 1990, "2651 Bayliner Ciera Sunbridge".

Sell it. All Bilgeliners are junk.
MikeT

wrote:

My father got a 1990, "2651 Bayliner Ciera Sunbridge".

Sell it. All Bilgeliners are junk.

Say what you will about Bayliners, but I have had Searay, Thompson, Bluefin,
Tiara boats of various sizes, and my old 86 Bayliner Trophy was the best
boat out of the lot!!!!

JimH

wrote:

My father got a 1990, "2651 Bayliner Ciera Sunbridge".

Sell it. All Bilgeliners are junk.

Say what you will about Bayliners, but I have had Searay, Thompson,
Bluefin, Tiara boats of various sizes, and my old 86 Bayliner Trophy was
the best boat out of the lot!!!!

Krause is a troll. He is also an idiot. Ignore him.

You don't commonly come across an "owner's manual" for a boat like you
do for an automobile. A new boat is typically delivered with a binder,
and in that binder will be individual manuals for the engines,
electronics, appliances, etc.

Odds are that many of the original systems on a 1990 Bayliner have been
replaced by now, so even if the original binder had been left aboard
much of the information would be obsolete.