Jim,

Default ( OT ) More Goldwater Quotes

He sure spoke his mind

From
http://en.thinkexist.com/quotes/barry_goldwater/

"I think every good Christian ought to kick Falwell right in the ass."

"I would remind you that extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice!
And let me remind you also that moderation in the pursuit of justice is
no virtue."

"Remember that a government big enough to give you everything you want
is also big enough to take away everything you have."

"If everybody in this town connected with politics had to leave town
because of chasing women and drinking, you would have no government."

"The income tax created more criminals than any other single act of
government."

"Equality, rightly understood as our founding fathers understood it,
leads to liberty and to the emancipation of creative differences;
wrongly understood, as it has been so tragically in our time, it leads
first to conformity and then to despotism"

"To disagree, one doesn't have to be disagreeable."

"Nixon was the most dishonest individual I have ever met in my life. He
lied to his wife, his family, his friends, his colleagues in the
Congress, lifetime members of his own political party, the American
people and the world."

"Nixon should get his ass out of the White House-Today!"

John H

On Mon, 25 Apr 2005 02:49:37 GMT, "Jim," wrote something
original for a change:

He sure spoke his mind

Congratulations, Jimcomma. Good job.
--
John H

Social Security Quotes OT John H General 112 March 3rd 05 06:23 PM
The 40 + 1 Most Obnoxious Quotes Of 2004 JG ASA 2 January 3rd 05 08:00 PM
( OT ) Quotes Jim General 5 June 9th 04 08:04 PM
Some quotes about Liberals basskisser General 26 February 4th 04 01:05 PM
FREE INSTANT ON-LINE HEALTH PLAN QUOTES [email protected] General 0 November 7th 03 04:13 AM