Jim,

Default ( OT ) Hyde Admits Impeachment Payback

http://abclocal.go.com/wls/news/042105_ns_hyde.html

Hyde Admits Impeachment Payback

Let’s see. It cost $60 million in taxpayer’s money. Tarnished the
Democratic Party and Al Gore during the 2000 election, and since.
Distracted the country from Al Qaeda leading to the deaths of 3000 people.

For a 20 year old payback. Because they had to stand for something???

"Andy Shaw: Was it payback?
Hyde: "I can't say it wasn't, but I also thought that the Republican
party should stand for something, and if we walked away from this, no
matter how difficult, we could be accused of shirking our duty, our
responsibility.”
Yes, it's me

It sure is fun to watch Harry and his LiberalTrash high 5'ing each other
after every cut and paste.

"harry.krause" wrote in message
Jim, wrote:
http://abclocal.go.com/wls/news/042105_ns_hyde.html

Hyde Admits Impeachment Payback

Let’s see. It cost $60 million in taxpayer’s money. Tarnished the
Democratic Party and Al Gore during the 2000 election, and since.
Distracted the country from Al Qaeda leading to the deaths of 3000
people.

For a 20 year old payback. Because they had to stand for something???

"Andy Shaw: Was it payback?
Hyde: "I can't say it wasn't, but I also thought that the Republican
party should stand for something, and if we walked away from this, no
matter how difficult, we could be accused of shirking our duty, our
responsibility.”

Yeah, I just saw that on CNN. Of course it was payback.

--
Bush and the NeoConvicts who control him
are destroying the once-great United States.

JimH

I got tired of the constant OT posts by these idiots....they are now playing
with each other in my bozo bin.

Additionally I have never read any positive or "on topic" contributions to
this NG posted here by these horses asses.

Just killfile the idiots. They add nothing to this NG.

Jim, wrote:
http://abclocal.go.com/wls/news/042105_ns_hyde.html

Hyde Admits Impeachment Payback

Let's see. It cost $60 million in taxpayer's money. Tarnished the
Democratic Party and Al Gore during the 2000 election, and since.
Distracted the country from Al Qaeda leading to the deaths of 3000
people.

For a 20 year old payback. Because they had to stand for something???

"Andy Shaw: Was it payback?
Hyde: "I can't say it wasn't, but I also thought that the Republican
party should stand for something, and if we walked away from this, no
matter how difficult, we could be accused of shirking our duty, our
responsibility."

Yeah, I just saw that on CNN. Of course it was payback.

--
Bush and the NeoConvicts who control him
are destroying the once-great United States.

John H

Jim, wrote:
http://abclocal.go.com/wls/news/042105_ns_hyde.html

Hyde Admits Impeachment Payback

Let's see. It cost $60 million in taxpayer's money. Tarnished the
Democratic Party and Al Gore during the 2000 election, and since.
Distracted the country from Al Qaeda leading to the deaths of 3000
people.

For a 20 year old payback. Because they had to stand for something???

"Andy Shaw: Was it payback?
Hyde: "I can't say it wasn't, but I also thought that the Republican
party should stand for something, and if we walked away from this, no
matter how difficult, we could be accused of shirking our duty, our
responsibility."

Yeah, I just saw that on CNN. Of course it was payback.

--
Bush and the NeoConvicts who control him
are destroying the once-great United States.

It's hard to keep Harry filtered, Jim. He seems to need attention so badly that
he keeps changing his handle just so those who've filtered him will see his name
again.
--
John H

JimH

Jim, wrote:
[...]

I killfile email address. Krause has several and they do change sometimes
but I am generally successful in keeping his posts hidden (unless someone
who is not killfiled replies to him and includes his post in their response)
with this tactic.

Curtis CCR

They can only do it after changing the story. Check the link. Hyde
never "admitted" that the impeachment was a payback, nor did the
headline of the story say any such thing. Clinton deserved a whipping
for lying under oath, if there payback came out as a secondary
"benefit", so be it.

Of course democrats are engaging in their own attempts at payback for
the Clinton impeachment everyday.