Florida Keyz

Default Battery question

If you really wish to get inteligent answers, you may want to try
rec.boats.cruising. It's a moderated group with boaters. No O.T. posts.
Jim Woodard

Thanks. I will subscribe to that newsgroup....meantime, I hope
someone will give me an answer here.

--
-
Paul Schilter

Jim,
If your engine has a charging system then running the boat should
sufficiently charge your battery. If you just did a lot of starting and
stopping without enough run time in between then it might not. Pretty much
like your car. I'd suggest having two batteries and an "A-B-Both-Off" switch
to give yourself insurance. I used to subscribe to rec.boats.cruising, it
wasn't moderated when I did. I'd be surprised to know that's been changed.
But there did seem to be less OT posting than over here. Happy boating.
Paul

Florida Keyz wrote:

If you really wish to get inteligent answers, you may want to try
rec.boats.cruising. It's a moderated group with boaters. No O.T. posts.

--
-

DSK

Default Battery question... RBC unmoderated

Florida Keyz wrote:
If you really wish to get inteligent answers, you may want to try
rec.boats.cruising. It's a moderated group with boaters. No O.T. posts.

Wrong. The newsgroup 'rec.boats.cruising' is not moderated. It is
exactly the same as THIS newsgroup, only the name is different.

For some reason, behavior over at rec.boats.cruising is a lot more
friendly and productive. Maybe it's because there isn't a flock of
cawing Krause-obsessed neocon sock puppets over there.

DSK

Battery Life question Messing In Boats General 9 February 18th 04 04:09 AM
Remote battery for Lectrasan ? Sven General 7 December 13th 03 05:31 PM
charging deep cycle trolling battery with truck [email protected] General 4 November 22nd 03 07:28 AM
More Battery Questions CaptMP General 3 August 26th 03 08:22 PM
Battery Question Belgian General 2 July 18th 03 04:25 PM