NOYB

Default ...as Kerry strengthens ties with two of our enemies

"basskisser" wrote in message
om...

Are you saying that those five people,in the world, who YOU posted,
are the only people that are saying they'd like Kerry to win, so that
they can have better relations with the U.S. than they have now?

"Only" people? No.

If
so, then can one assume that they are the only one's who WANT those
relations with with the U.S.?

You said "if so"...but I have already answered "no"...so this question isn't
applicable any longer.

Then, if that is true, are they the only
leaders in the world that are not our enemies?

But "that is NOT true", so this question is not applicable either. However,
I believe you meant to say "are they the only leaders in the world who *are*
our enemies". And the answer to that question would also be "no".

Bert Robbins

Default Bush down by 8 in latest CNN poll...

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
and Kerry and Bush are even in the latest Faux poll...

which means that at the moment, Bush is not doing well.

Which means there is hope for America.

If the North Korean's, French and Germans are supporting Kerry the smart
American will go with Bush. Have you ever stopped to think about why our
enemies, every other country in the world is our enemy, are supporting
Kerry? Just in case you can't figure it out it is because they see that
Kerry has no backbone and will bend to pressure from the international
community rather than stand up for what America needs.

Who benefited from NAFTA? Not your union buddies, all of their jobs are not
being moved overseas thanks to another Democrat.

bb

On Mon, 8 Mar 2004 21:47:45 -0500, "Bert Robbins"
wrote:

If the North Korean's, French and Germans are supporting Kerry the smart
American will go with Bush. Have you ever stopped to think about why our
enemies, every other country in the world is our enemy, are supporting
Kerry?

So now the French and Germans are listed as enemies of America? I
guess that stands to reason because any American citizen who doesn't
agree with the radical policies of this administration are labeled as
traitors by it's supporters. God, I hope you fascist ****s go down
big time come the elections.

bb
Bert Robbins

wrote:

If the North Korean's, French and Germans are supporting Kerry the smart
American will go with Bush. Have you ever stopped to think about why our
enemies, every other country in the world is our enemy, are supporting
Kerry?

So now the French and Germans are listed as enemies of America? I
guess that stands to reason because any American citizen who doesn't
agree with the radical policies of this administration are labeled as
traitors by it's supporters. God, I hope you fascist ****s go down
big time come the elections.

Yes, all of the other countries in the world are our enemies. They migh act
like our friends but, they are only out for their own best interests. Some
have short term interests and others may have long term interests but, they
are all looking out for their own best interests for the future. When you
finally realize that everyone is interested in self preservation and
perpetuation first then you will know what the world is really about.

Bert

bb

On Mon, 8 Mar 2004 22:08:18 -0500, "Bert Robbins"
wrote:

Yes, all of the other countries in the world are our enemies.

Yes, I guess to you, they are. Looks outside our borders and everyone
is the enemy. Look inside our borders, and everyone is the enemy.
Maintain power through fear and hate.

They migh act
like our friends but, they are only out for their own best interests.

And the US isn't?

Some
have short term interests and others may have long term interests but, they
are all looking out for their own best interests for the future.

And the US isn't?

When you
finally realize that everyone is interested in self preservation and
perpetuation first then you will know what the world is really about.

I understand what the purpose of other societies are. I also
understand a party trying to maintain power through fear and hatred.

bb